Photo

Bounty Kills Not Counting

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

bface

bface
  • 3 posts

my counts get 'stuck' after my first visit into an area .. repeat trips results in no more of the bounty types.

this makes it almost impossible to make most bounties. doesn't always happen but more often than not.

why is this happening?

314R

314R
  • 95 posts

bounty expired? you only have 24h to finish it.

bface

bface
  • 3 posts

no bounty is not expired.... for example, I have had one bruiser count when I need 5... I have played 4 times in that area and not collected one more.

Buue

Buue
  • 657 posts

You have to kill them first, not play four areas if that's what you are saying

I have played 4 times in that area and not collected one more.

Pay attention, there may be no bruisers at all in those four maps. Like for today's bounty, I only got 2/5 police, don't expect 50 bruisers when you need 5.

annallia

annallia
  • 121 posts

You have to kill them first, not play four areas if that's what you are saying

Pay attention, there may be no bruisers at all in those four maps. Like for today's bounty, I only got 2/5 police, don't expect 50 bruisers when you need 5.

This. Specially if you are in the 38-44 range the bounties can be downright brutal. Yesterday after my first mission to Newton all I had left to kill was 4 bruisers for the bounty. It took 6 more missions to that area (street, small streetx2, security, lare motel, and construction site)3 of those 4 coming from the construction site. 

Today different account, same area took 4 runs for the same thing. Pretty much the whole Newton/Canal Park area is a pain in the butt.

dejarayne

dejarayne
  • 9 posts

the same thing is happening to me except  I know I killed the bruiser and it didn't give it to me...but don't expect anything to be done about it