Photo

Specific Resources, Pets And Flamethrower (deadzone)

wood cloth steel

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

NAVIroronoaZ

NAVIroronoaZ
  • 1 posts

1) resources in the deadzone are so hard to find especially the wood, it would be nice if there are specific raids for collecting wood, cloth or steel. 

buildings:

Sawmill, for wood
Textile factory, tailoring for cloth

Junkyard, blacksmith house for steel

2) everybody needs a pet, what if we can raid zoo or pet shop and own some pets(specifically dogs).

-Dog would bark and increase the percentage of horde. 

-Pet can only take down a single zombie kill it for an given amount of time example is ten seconds and pets are vulnerable in that time while they attack a zombie.

3) flamethrower and Molotov should also be available. it will damage per second and can block zombies path for a small radius

Scrub McLordington LXIX

Scrub McLordington LXIX
  • 1,366 posts

Someone's been looking around in the "Old Ideas" box...

Daemox

Daemox
  • 24 posts

1) Metal and cloth are just easy from recycling components. Wood is looted from warehouses, hardware stores and construction sites; these last ones were added to fill the wood request, so I believe we are going on fine.

2) The dog may be nice, but also useless: you can use books to get more horde attacks. If you want him to be a "limited survivor" like something that digs items out of the ground or attack only with a base attack... that will just make him nothing more than what the other survivors can already do and get. I liked the idea of the dog in past, but in time I don't see the necessity of having one.

3) Fire effects requires harder scripting than normal ones to be cool, so they will never come as doing an hard work just for 2 weapons people will rarely use isn't smart. I see in molotovs (and in flaming zombies) a way to kill your own survivors more than zombies.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wood, cloth, steel