Photo

Food N Water Storage Glitch

food water storage

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

DrkSire

DrkSire
  • 1 posts

Im having problems with my Compound Progress Report. For a month now I have not been able to get a new member to join my group. Ive done everything that is required to do so, but recently theres been a few glitches. A couple days ago it said my food n water storage capacity was for 10 days but I was able to have 12 days of food n water instead.  And I didnt receive my next person to the group. And today while playing they are stuck at 9 days out of 10 days all day. I have even gone and removed many items from my inventory from being full to be able to add these supplies in hopes to bring it form 9 to 10 and both my food n water stocks haven't moved from 9. I even spoke to someone in chat yesterday about the glitch and I described the same issues of having 12 days instead of 10 days of supplies yet nothing changed.  And I havent received a new person to my compound in over a month now. Yes I did have a full inventory but regularly Im always emptying it on a regular basis to make room for more items.  yet when I pick up more food or water they are not being added to my inventory for they are highlighted in 'red' so my supply has not moved higher than 9 days even when Im alloted 10 day of supply.Please help me with this glitch.

Thanks

Max1144

Max1144
  • 416 posts

What is the capacity of Your food/water storages? It might be too low to hold more...

Please compare with:

Screen_Shot00027.jpg

As You can max possible food ( water also) is 1200 units - how much do You have?

As for capacity going up and down - some books might affect Your food/water consumption and thus make same amount last for longer.

Edited by Max1144, 19 August 2015 - 07:55 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: food, water, storage