Photo

Points For A Leaderboard In Infected Bounties

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

iwong6

iwong6
  • 165 posts

it seems quite a few people ik have stopped doing infected bounties cos the rewards arent that great cos of meds, nades.

i reckon one way to get back the infected bounties, is to have like a leaderboard similar to survivor bounties. But instead of fuel, u get something such as bounty points...(im not too sure yet, thats for CON to find out). 

What u get: (not sure if this is a good idea yet, cos of island)

-but maybe have every month top 3 person gets something... (idk)

-maybe get to the leaderboard for fun

sorry for any words or phrases u dont understand, i worte this thread when i was very tired from work, and school

and i just realised this should be in ideas thread

Edited by iwong6, 21 August 2015 - 10:30 AM.

Scrub McLordington LXIX

Scrub McLordington LXIX
  • 1,366 posts
Not sure about this stuff, but I do feel like con should renew The original bounty box collection.

A bounty-gun colldction would be one i prefer. And maybe add tokens to those boxes (if they arent already)
All i've been getting is meds meds meds an grenades. And the occasional ammo cache.

iwong6

iwong6
  • 165 posts

well, anything will be good. i just reckon my idea would help get the infected bounties back up

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,152 posts

A leaderboard for infected bounties is pointless.

Even on the smaller Kong/Yahoo servers the infected bounties are completed by hundreds of players daily.

The only thing a leaderboard would serve to show would be to see who has been playing the longest, and logged on the most.

Andre F S R

Andre F S R
  • 282 posts

Theres should be for every stage of a bouty done some points and then those points acumulate and we can gather up more and more and more so we could spend on some sort of Bouty gift shop.

Some items wold be worth less points like : Meds and those low grade tokens, then theres the item that wold be worth more like the uni tokens and the rare one and those bouty masks, combat helmets and the most expensive of all the items should be the keys and the 9.99$ items that we can loot in the shop.

If we wold want we could select the ´´Randow Draw´´ that wold give us any random item from that gift shop. 

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,152 posts

Theres should be for every stage of a bouty done some points and then those points acumulate and we can gather up more and more and more so we could spend on some sort of Bouty gift shop.

Some items wold be worth less points like : Meds and those low grade tokens, then theres the item that wold be worth more like the uni tokens and the rare one and those bouty masks, combat helmets and the most expensive of all the items should be the keys and the 9.99$ items that we can loot in the shop.

If we wold want we could select the ´´Randow Draw´´ that wold give us any random item from that gift shop. 

So the "leaderboard" should be based on pure dumb luck?

No.

Ragnarsson

Ragnarsson
  • 28 posts

leaderboard for it is pointless. personally I would rather want blue/purple crafting kits then getting nades and meds all the time. take out weapons/gear and just give more kits and clothing. everyone are loaded now with useless clothing, add something to it. maybe now is a good time to add second bounty mask collection now to add bounty helmets to fit bounty masks. That would be cool and worth starting doing bounty again. tried 3 bounty last week after not doing one for 8 months and only got meds/nades/ammo catches not much fun in that. fast going to hospital and military base to get stuff I got from my bounties. 

The Wanderer

The Wanderer
  • 63 posts

Yeah, a bounty leaderboard is pretty much pointless, but we need  to get more items worthy of the effort from those bounty quest like masks, helmets and other useful stuff that isn't common.

iwong6

iwong6
  • 165 posts

well my leaderboard suggestion is just something like that. i reckon maybe when u complete a bounty infected, u get certain amount of xp. And whoever has the most xp in top 3 per week OR month, gets fuel.

Like i said, im not so sure. its just a small idea on my head. i'll leave it to CON to expand it. and yeah maybe add newer clothings instead of the old ones

iwong6

iwong6
  • 165 posts

A leaderboard for infected bounties is pointless.

Even on the smaller Kong/Yahoo servers the infected bounties are completed by hundreds of players daily.

The only thing a leaderboard would serve to show would be to see who has been playing the longest, and logged on the most.

yeah but i dont see anything bad on to see who has been on the longest and logged on the most.. its to see who has been doing their infected bounties the most

Max1144

Max1144
  • 416 posts

well my leaderboard suggestion is just something like that. i reckon maybe when u complete a bounty infected, u get certain amount of xp. And whoever has the most xp in top 3 per week OR month, gets fuel.

Like i said, im not so sure. its just a small idea on my head. i'll leave it to CON to expand it. and yeah maybe add newer clothings instead of the old ones

Infected bounty tasks are random, as far as I know for each player. Sometimes it's easier / faster to complete, sometimes it's longer... and since it is totally random then so would be the amount of XP gotten... not much point in making leaderboard of random things.

Aether

Aether
  • 122 posts

still PVE leaderboards would be interesting.

maybe one with the island?

LLiquid

LLiquid
  • 2,532 posts

still PVE leaderboards would be interesting.

maybe one with the island?

What would it achieve?

Showing the players who have been playing/completing the update for longest would be of very little interest.