Photo

Question About Forums

Profiles Question Trolls

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Dead Generations

Dead Generations
  • 1,076 posts

I know that viewing profiles and such is disabled due to trolls on Get Satisfaction, but is this permanent, limited time, indefinitive, etc? Forums have been out for some time now so I was just wondering.

Rain08

Rain08
  • 1,370 posts

Con will let us see each others profile once (maybe) the old forum is closed, maybe Con is still monitoring them, I notice it too that "Julian Song" is still there on the old ones and keeps spamming and trolling.

Dead Generations

Dead Generations
  • 1,076 posts

Con will let us see each others profile once (maybe) the old forum is closed, maybe Con is still monitoring them, I notice it too that "Julian Song" is still there on the old ones and keeps spamming and trolling.

I think Julian has long left GS, I've noticed 3 different Julian Songs in the same thread with different profile pictures.

Sandro_Jern

Sandro_Jern
  • 778 posts

I think Julian has long left GS, I've noticed 3 different Julian Songs in the same thread with different profile pictures.

OH NO! THEY'RE REPRODUCING! O.o

:P 

Edited by Sandro_Jern, 25 May 2013 - 11:43 PM.

Grind Monkey

Grind Monkey
  • 302 posts

Why would anyone bother with the old forums anymore.

Everyone knows all the cool kids are here.

One Cat Of A Kind

One Cat Of A Kind
  • 51 posts

I laughed at this, as for the thread a response from Con would be lovely.

Rain08

Rain08
  • 1,370 posts

I have a news! Julian Song is now necroing 2~4 month old posts, he leveled up, he's an idiot, he keeps swearing to others even if the reply is 15 days old. Seriously, it might take time for the old forum to be deleted, there are still some new members using it and posting threads, I encountered one today.

True Evil

True Evil
  • 871 posts

Damn you evolution why did you evolve idiots to reproduce asexually!?

Dead Generations

Dead Generations
  • 1,076 posts

Got an answer from Con using the new website they're using for questions: http://www.formsprin...566773346226297

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Profiles, Question, Trolls