Photo

Infected Bounty Easier?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

TimTimTheMagnificent

TimTimTheMagnificent
  • 1 posts

I have failed 2 bounties in a row. This is because of the lack of police spawns. I needed 20 and only got 10. The military spawns are quite frequent and I easily racked up 35. I didnt have problems with the rest. Maybe there should be a increased spawn rate if there in said area?

pussyriot

pussyriot
  • 20 posts

Or there will be this thing that if you lost in 24 hours bounty then it should be like you lost 4 items.Lets say that another starts by 12 hours.And so it will be like you should get another chance,but you should win like 2 items,then another chance to win 1 and BOOOM.

There is this thing that bounty expired,but it will show hours or even 10-12 like you should kill certain enemies. It will be so that when bounty expired then you can´t see ,in what area you lost .You will kill police or military or whatever,but these don´t count anymore,but in corner like you should expect like it counts.

Leuther

Leuther
  • 6 posts

um i wish that the bounties would fit the level requirement of a player for example attack a level 11 place and your only level 11 now that would be nice though