Photo

Losing Fuel While Waiting For Connection

fuel bugs losing fuel

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

titmus

titmus
  • 3 posts

As I reported on Kong Forum, I lost 510 fuel just while I was waiting to get connected to the game.

I wanted to speed u the return of my survivors, this costing me 51 fuel.

While i waited for the game to respond, game started to lag. I had to refresh several times to get reconnected.

Eventually I got on only to see that i lost 510 fuel and that my survivors were still returning...

Will you plz solve this (and give me back my 510 fuel)?

grats,

T.

Lee R C

Lee R C
  • 190 posts

how can you just loose 510 fuel? spending 51 fuel to return survivors somehow makes you spend 510 fuel because you lost connection? why would you have so much to spend. And with i bet an infected computer or a bad connection.

sounds abit fishy to me

Bearded Bipolar Bear

Bearded Bipolar Bear
  • 23 posts

I've had the same thing happen to me but with more fuel lost. I contacted some Dev's and one was able to verify and replace half of the fuel, the rest, forever lost.

Timoteo32

Timoteo32
  • 114 posts

The half that was lost, what did they think you had spent it on? The logs should show what it was deducted for I would think.

Lee R C

Lee R C
  • 190 posts

if you haven't got the other half of fuel its because they have checked the logs obviously and seen what you spent it on. they gave you half back because there was an actual error, they could see. the other half they would have seen you spent it. there not always gonna tell you about it unless its a serious issue,they can see you bought something, and just cant be bothered but will refund you for what they can see on the logs. which is whats important, rather then falling for a trap and giving you fuel back for something they can see you spend it on. You should know that. they might come back to it and show you all your logs, but the devs mainly only have time for important things like giving you back the fuel caused by an error, they can see in there logs.
Most people like this spend 1,000+ fuel for a unique weapon and make a post saying they lost fuel. Posibilty trying to get the devs to give them fuel back and gain a free weapon or something. This usually is the case. Devs don't waste their time. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fuel, bugs, losing fuel