Photo

Infected Bounty

Infected Bounty Ideas Infected Bountys

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Andre F S R

Andre F S R
  • 282 posts

Many people complete bountys daily but EVRIONE complains about them, most complains are about:

- Crapy rewards.

- Very hard boutys such as : Kill 50 herc, 40 bruisers and 30 police. 

Kill 110 runers, 90 walkers and 80 fat (hapens to me very frequently)

Kill 30 riot, 90 dogs and 40 bruisers.

- I ran out of bouty time.

Iv got up to 3 solutions for these problems.

DMU people will most likelly to find the 1st and 2nd idea Un-Nessesary because they have instant arival time.

1ST for bouty ONLY areas have a 25-33% reduced return time. 

This wold help the Non-DMU or people that cant aford UCS 50%.

The 25-33% will be overwriten by a higer % UCS or higer % Aliance boost if the book is lower it will only count the return time % of that zone.

2ND add 3-5 more mission time for bouty only missions.

This will help allot people that have Spawn issues or persons with 2-4 hour return time.

3RD since EVRIONE complains about the rewards i made up a sistem of dificulty with rewards.

Easy-Normal-Hard-Pro

Wen we enter a bouty it will show : ´´Wath is the dificulty you wold want to play on?´´

Easy = Very low amount of zombies to kill. (normal zombies 5-15, rare zombies 1-5)

Rewards : 12.5% in each of the 4 slots to get a nice prize (75+ fuel , keys , masks)

Normal = medium amount of zombies to kill. (normal zombies 10-30, rare zombies 5-15)

Rewards: 25% in each of the 4 slots to get a nice rewarde such as the ones i refered up there.

Hard = high amount of zombies to kill (normal zombies  30-50 , rare zombies 20-30)

Rewards : 50% in each of the 4 lots to get a nice reward such as the ones i refered up there.

Pro = For the true masters only (normal zombies 100-150, rare zombies 50-70)

Rewards : 100% chanches to get in 2 out of 4 of those slots to get mega rewards and then in the rest of the slots it wold have only a 75% chanche.

We select on of the dificulties as the predefined and then we can change wen we want (wile the curent bouty has expired\completed we can change the dificultie)

Give me your feedback :)

- Dre

aurara

aurara
  • 88 posts

There are books out there that do similar things to what your asking for the first two suggestions:

Martial Law in the Apocalypse - Increases the rarity of Zeds to help find those HERC ones.

Union City Shortcuts - Reduces Manual Mission times.

On another topic, the DMU is a great item.  Don't think of it as spending money, but helping support a game that you enjoy.  $30 for a game with no subscription is cheap.

Here's a forum that's already discussing the hard mode changes: http://forum.conarti...3051-hard-mode/

Overall, I agree, I'd like to see Infected Bounties updated.

Andre F S R

Andre F S R
  • 282 posts

There are books out there that do similar things to what your asking for the first two suggestions:

Martial Law in the Apocalypse - Increases the rarity of Zeds to help find those HERC ones.

Union City Shortcuts - Reduces Manual Mission times.

On another topic, the DMU is a great item.  Don't think of it as spending money, but helping support a game that you enjoy.  $30 for a game with no subscription is cheap.

Here's a forum that's already discussing the hard mode changes: http://forum.conarti...3051-hard-mode/

Overall, I agree, I'd like to see Infected Bounties updated.

Yes i know about the ´´Martial law´´ still many low level people have a hard time to get\buy those becuase they cost keys\uniques.

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 610 posts

Many people complete bountys daily but EVRIONE complains about them, most complains are about:

- Crapy rewards.

- Very hard boutys such as : Kill 50 herc, 40 bruisers and 30 police. 

Kill 110 runers, 90 walkers and 80 fat (hapens to me very frequently)

Kill 30 riot, 90 dogs and 40 bruisers.

- I ran out of bouty time.

I remember this issue back when I did Brookvale North when it asked me for large amounts of infected to kill.

- Crappy rewards.

I got to agree with this also because lately I have been getting the same rewards like bandages, bandit masks, and grenades.

Andre F S R

Andre F S R
  • 282 posts

I remember this issue back when I did Brookvale North when it asked me for large amounts of infected to kill.

Same ting to me everitime i play there i get crazy boutys like kill 50 military, 100 dogs and 100 runers :\

Edited by Andre F S R, 16 September 2015 - 08:39 PM.

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,180 posts

Are you running out the clock?  It rarely takes more than 2-3 missions per area to complete an infected bounty.

314R

314R
  • 95 posts

3RD 
all dmu players would choose the pro thing and get keys and masks every time.

1ST 
save fuel and get a real UCS... we can already get a lot of premium content without spending money thanks to trade. 
I don't think this return time bonus is a good thing. 
if i hadn't dmu or ucs 50%, knowing that bounty rewards suck, i would play mission in bounty areas without trying to complete the bounty... this way i could have a nice return time reduction and i could loot more stuff
(i'm quite tired and i don't remember the difference between could and would.. so i hope this is still understandable)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Infected Bounty, Ideas, Infected Bountys