Photo

Is There A Cap On Fuel Rewards For Survivor Requests?

Fuel Requests

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

beege22

beege22
  • 26 posts

Exactly what it says on the tin.  As a non raider who rarely automates missions I really like survivor requests. So I was wondering if the amount of fuel you can get from survivor requests maxes out and if so when?  I assume there's some sort of limit.

Edited by beege22, 23 September 2015 - 05:41 PM.

MW3ProPiper

MW3ProPiper
  • 817 posts

Survivor requests give more fuel the higher you are in level, the cap on the amount of fuel is tied to the level cap, as far as my knowledge goes, a level 50 gets 30 per request, don't know how high 55 gets.

Pro_Tyle

Pro_Tyle
  • 149 posts

Its still thirty at level 55

beege22

beege22
  • 26 posts

Thanks.

The Architect

The Architect
  • 2,995 posts

I think it's limit is just one request every 24 hrs, so if you're at a level that makes you eligible to a 30 fuel per survivor requests, then obviously that's 30 fuel per 24 hours, as long as you complete every request, and if i'm right about the 24-hrs portion.

I'm also lv 55, and my survivor requests are 30 fuel, so i guess it's 30 fuel.

Edited by The Architect, 24 September 2015 - 09:42 AM.

pussyriot

pussyriot
  • 20 posts

I have same question because i am on level 20 and requests are coming every 48 hours it seems to me and i am waiting and today it seems even longer.Because 48 hours about last starting were gone .

I´ve got weeks 13 fuel,before that it was 12, before 12 it was 10 and if i am not mistaken it was 8 or smth.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fuel, Requests