Supply Boxes - Designed By You!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
84 replies to this topic

Lefty_Grimes

Lefty_Grimes
  • 290 posts

HERC Boxes:

- HERC-themed weapons/gear/Clothing

- Fuel (the lowest possible amount of fuel received should be half the cost of a key, I seem to always get 15 fuel from boxes)

- 25% Perm Peak Oil Book

- Premium Key

- Lower level boxes should have Compound upkeep-related components in larger quantities (nails x100, bolts x100, explosive charges x 10, Treated Wood x 30). Similar to those Supply Boxes from a few years ago that had components in them.

Premium Boxes:

- Unique Upgrade Token

- Rare Upgrade Token

- 500 fuel

- Some obscure piece of clothing

- Premium Key x2 (Double your money, anyone?)

billgfjhghghghgh

billgfjhghghghgh
  • 148 posts

I think as some other said the HERC boxes with no books  would be nice... i mean who would open a herc box to take a 15% USC or 10% shiny?Or the new 300 fuel boxes book boost ur XP 10%  purple token ... no1 really use those.. most  try to get fuel not stuff like that!

Premium boxes .. well i guess they are nice as they are!

Edited by billgfjhghghghgh, 24 September 2015 - 02:33 PM.

q4norm

q4norm
  • 22 posts

Just adding my 2 cents - I like the idea of stuff you can't scavenge anymore (that isn't op), old books, gear, etc etc, making a brief reappearance

carloscar

carloscar
  • 47 posts

I'm not gonna buy prem keys or open herc boxes for a while, because I'm waiting for the October event.

But it would be good to add unique tokens to herc boxes, not the grade 4 unique tokens but the level 3 or 2 so people can upgrade low level stuff again without having to waste a level 4 token in scars or bandos.

Flenker

Flenker
  • 9 posts

PYGanHR.jpg that's all I want

zsoleszdc

zsoleszdc
  • 380 posts

PYGanHR.jpg that's all I want

Way too OP

JCBecks

JCBecks
  • 272 posts

What about a short run of boxes with ONLY fuel in them?

Regular -

Premium -

Uni/Rare Token

BobBaumeister

BobBaumeister
  • 50 posts

Herc:

450 Fuel

300 Fuel

150 Fuel

1 x new blue islandweapon/gear sheme

1 x new purple islandweapon/gear sheme

1 x rare crafting Item

1 x Mask/Hat (i'd like to see the Golden God again) or bring back a good Book in those boxes like Peak Oil 25 etc.

in general the crafting kits that are in the boxes are mostly a joke, or make em at least x3

same for the books... trashbooks like xp 15 for 1 hour or shortcuts 15%... nobody need or wants them

instead of the elite/premium item... why not giving every 100 box the Chance for 750 or 1000 fuel (like wintercaches).

Premium

750 Fuel

500 Fuel

250 Fuel

1x Uni Token

1x Rare Token

1x Mask/ Hat new one... or bring back some of the rarer old ones

1x Infamous comps in a higher number... lets say 20/25

or 1x Premiumkey

or 1x cool book like Peak Oil or History of Rationing

instead of elite/premium item... why not giving every 1000 box the chance for 1500 fuel or the Big spender Hat (i mean... 1000 boxes opened via the community = 2000 $.... thats big spending ;).

NightmareRaven

NightmareRaven
  • 106 posts

Hi Con, I know this may not be exactly the appropriate place to ask that, but I have a doubt about the infected bounty boxes: So, I have a few of them that I didn't open right away so they're laying in my inventory since immemorable time, will the new changes apply to them also? Or just to the new bounties I do after this change?

Goran10

Goran10
  • 49 posts

the fabulous box qLGpsBZ.png

Princess' peak

Cat Ears

The Crown

The Unicorn

Cardboard Robot

Random stuff

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,751 posts

What people have been saying above, plus THIS: 

www_zpsma6bfkdo.gif

A mysterious timed schematic using up seasonal components from over the years -American alloy, cursed coal, Blasphemous Brass, Haunted Hardwwod, etc, that creates veils of a Mysterious Compound. The effects of which could be random, obviously timed, perhaps not quite as good as the bonuses seasonal and premium boxes yield, but still useful. 

On a simple note, black/red berets seem to be begging, perhaps a combat helmet with a peace symbol on. Be a nice little collector's item.

trades

trades
  • 7 posts

Ok, so firstly I definitely like MW3ProPipers idea on grade1,2,3  uni token drops from herc1,2,3 boxes even if the pull chance is ~5%
reasoning for this is primarily because level 10-39 uniques that need upgrades are skipped over entirely when considering the usage of a "Upgrade Token - Unique Grade 4" just because it seems like a large waste to use on a unique who's upgrade cost is less than 2000 before fuel reduction.

Secondly I would very much like to see:

Prem box:

-500 fuel

-300 fuel

-200 fuel

-Upgrade Token - Unique Grade 4

-Combat Helmet (Alpine due to popularity, or a New style perhaps)

----One of the popular face-masks from the past (The Golden God, The Clown, The Skull)

----Either Upgrade Token Rare G4  _or_ 3-5x Rare Ranger/Swifthand Kit  (because there has to be a bad roll on items aswell)

-"A Very Rare or Premium Item"  (hopefully with a chance on a few types of old premium event weapons like how sacrificial scythes drop from terrible ToT trunks)

Herc Box 8-23

-300 fuel

-150 fuel

-75 fuel

-Ski Mask Black (instead of the crap 10% timed exp book, it would be nice to have a crap clothing that coincidentally enough can

be worn with the new HERC heavy helmets that u released similar to Rasputin and can't be worn with anything)

-Looter 10%/10% book (instead of the OS10% timed which is commonly undervalued and under-used compared to looters)

-Rare Ranger/Swifthand kits x 3 (1 although is useful is a huge bummer)

-Upgrade Token - Unique Grade 3 (5% chance drop rate, with lower herc boxes containing Grade1+2)

-"A Very Rare or Premium Item"

Thanks for the chance for feedback and wishlists.

although I would also like to see some of the prenerf books come back like: Peak Oil 25, and Rationing. I understand they were nerfed for a reason.

=====New Things I would like to see=====

-A UCS50 perm equivalent for automated missions. 6hr wait time is a killer, even a fraction off as a fuel-store book would be nice

-A craftable top of head infamous helmet that can be worn with deathshead (PvE probably)

-Island Unique Hauls to be slightly less-nerfed than currently. 101% of the time looted weaps from island are better than the uni hauls, it removed any amount of happiness from opening it and/or working for it.  Im glad you all decided to buff/alter the drops from infected bounty boxes. maybe some middle ground between what uni haul drops were at islands introduction and what they are now would be nice.

deathknight

deathknight
  • 1 posts

Hey con,

I like things the was they are .I would like to see some new Books, and maybe some new stuff in the store .

thanks Con 

MangInasal

MangInasal
  • 2 posts

Premium Supply Boxes.. ( Decent Fuel counts, New Scary and Hilarious Halloween Clothings, Uni Token )

Regular Supply Boxes.. ( Decent Fuel Counts, Halloween Components, how about including Looter 15% temporary or other disc books? ) **well just suggesting :) 

MI-UNLIRICE :D

flirtytease76

flirtytease76
  • 1 posts

Hello Dev Team,

I am very interested in discussing on what is needed for designing a supply box, i have several creator and designing programs on my computer and am qualified to make some for the The Dead Zone.  Please get back to me on the ideas or requirements that is needed on the images for the boxes or themes.

Thanks Sincerely,

flirtytease76

kijhvitc

kijhvitc
  • 282 posts

Hello Dev Team,

I am very interested in discussing on what is needed for designing a supply box, i have several creator and designing programs on my computer and am qualified to make some for the The Dead Zone.  Please get back to me on the ideas or requirements that is needed on the images for the boxes or themes.

Thanks Sincerely,

flirtytease76

I could be wrong and I will admit it now but I believe Con just wants ideas on what to put in the boxes not the actual box itself.

Ivan

Ivan
  • 571 posts

the fabulous box qLGpsBZ.png

Princess' peak

Cat Ears

The Crown

The Unicorn

Cardboard Robot

Random stuff

Goran, of course, who else...

Arthur_Bishop

Arthur_Bishop
  • 227 posts

I may be in the minority, but an encore of the HERC line of weaponry (Either the old stuff or newer, higher level items/variants if possible) would be pretty well overdue. An example crate would be something like this...

-HERC-PDW/HERC-24A1

-HERC-2 SMG/HERC-S3

-HERC-1 Combat Knife/HERC-1 Baton

-Rare Crafting Kit

-Ammo Cache - 900 Rounds

-HERC Mask

-Combat Helmet

Edited by Arthur_Bishop, 25 September 2015 - 05:38 AM.

Bella

Bella
  • 54 posts

For PREMIUM boxes:

- 750 fuel

- 450 fuel

- 250 fuel

- new / old mask

- rare / unique token 4

- 15% looter

For REGULAR boxes:

- 350 fuel

- 200 fuel

- 100 fuel

- 10% shinny

- 10% looter

- elite token 4

tvsnake

tvsnake
  • 116 posts

The boxes are fine, I only hope don't make them completely useless, like my today's bounty box (green kits: capacity, damage, lightening + tracer rounds) :/