Photo

New Weapons (improvised)

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Lucenian Survivor

Lucenian Survivor
  • 17 posts

This idea is inspired from various video games and my crazy imagination so, here we go :

1.New Vegas 
Component needed :Van Buren,Pipe 2X,Trigger System 2X,Firing Pin 2X,Bolt Assembly 2X,Sight 1X (or maybe not needed) 
Basically a Long Rifle version of Marion Trident.Through the damage should be weaker than Marion 

2.Gauss Rifle 
Component needed :M16A2 (due the body),Copper Wire 30~50X,Return Spring 1X/3X or maybe Trigger System 1X,Electronic Scraps 3X,Battery 6X,Handguard 1X(is this necessary ?) 
E-Rifle for E-ngineer 

3.Double Spoiler 
Component needed :Sickle,Sickle,Broom Handle 
A good weapon to spoiling zed's limbs or heads 

4.Improvised AR 
Component needed :Improvised SMG,Stock 1X,Handguard 1X,Firing Pin 1X 
A modified SMG use to firing the same bullets use by assault rifle.Still it's not advised to used it for long term combat.....

5.Sparta 
Component needed:,Short Blade 1X,Broom Handle 1X,Metal 100X 
Tired from lack of the long ranged melee ?Get grieved by some pesky raiders who destroy your barrier safely ?Want to go Sparta but can't due the Outbreak ?Worry not,for this "SPecial Anti Raiders and oTher pest Armament" can make all things go boom (PS:no zombies were harmed in the making of this weapon)

6.Ghostblade 
Component needed: Wakizashi 1X,Weapon Handle 1X,Hilt 1X,Metal 200X 
An crude attempt to make a ordinary wakizashi into an improvised odachi. Heavy,but if the blade becomes dull,at least you can slam it into someone or some zombie 

7.Earthbound 
Component needed: Shovel 1X,Lead Pipe,Metal 250X,Weapon Handle 2X 
An attempt to make a stronger shovel was gone rightly wrong,instead of used to digging and zombie killing,it can even kill some star-like humanoid,pig-head weirdo,some evil crazy kid and even a eldritch alien who become mad from it's power.

True Evil

True Evil
  • 871 posts

I don't like spoilers so I stopped before reading the third one.

Kidding! The first four would be nice additions, the name Sparta doesn't suit a spear how about Sparta's Reach.

Ghostblade seems a bit supernatural, but based on the history of the samurai and their swords totally fits.

Earthbound seems more like a bit of a halloween exclusive weapon.

Lucenian Survivor

Lucenian Survivor
  • 17 posts

I don't like spoilers so I stopped before reading the third one.

Kidding! The first four would be nice additions, the name Sparta doesn't suit a spear how about Sparta's Reach.

Ghostblade seems a bit supernatural, but based on the history of the samurai and their swords totally fits.

Earthbound seems more like a bit of a halloween exclusive weapon.

all of the weapons are reference to various video games (the exception are 2,4,5)

Kuronishen

Kuronishen
  • 545 posts

Creative stuff :P

I always like subtle allusions to other games. Similar to the description to bottle caps in this one.

Edited by Kuronishen, 12 April 2013 - 01:59 PM.

Sandro_Jern

Sandro_Jern
  • 778 posts

Oh look at all those easter eggs :D...ehh why not, +1, keep them weapon designs coming, the more the merrier  :)

Edited by Sandro_Jern, 13 April 2013 - 12:09 PM.

James_C_Grayson

James_C_Grayson
  • 237 posts

Nice easter eggs.

Sure, we need some good weaponry!, pretty creative i must say!

+1!

Lucenian Survivor

Lucenian Survivor
  • 17 posts

I'm think it's time too add some idea

8.Guitar Hero

Component needed:Guitar 1X (of course),Short Blade 2X,Metal 100X

Rock Out !! with this modified guitar, you can slice your enemies while thinking of a good song to be played to their...."funeral" (PS:please sheathe the blade when you want to play with it)

9.Slaughter

Component needed:Machete 1X,Combat Knife 1X,Pocket Knife 2X,Cleaver 1X

Don't ask how this "thing" was made,ask what it can do

Chaosticket

Chaosticket
  • 165 posts

Alot of joke items, whatever, just dont make them powerful. I dont want to see wood/plastic guitars made better than metal swords and maces.

James_C_Grayson

James_C_Grayson
  • 237 posts

I'm think it's time too add some idea

8.Guitar Hero

Component needed:Guitar 1X (of course),Short Blade 2X,Metal 100X

Rock Out !! with this modified guitar, you can slice your enemies while thinking of a good song to be played to their...."funeral" (PS:please sheathe the blade when you want to play with it)

9.Slaughter

Component needed:Machete 1X,Combat Knife 1X,Pocket Knife 2X,Cleaver 1X

Don't ask how this "thing" was made,ask what it can do

My idea!

Defiler(DR2 reference, lololololo)

Components needed: 2 Fire Axes, a Sledge(Not sure how this'll work, considering that there is only 2 slots for the weapons)

Basically a upgraded Pick Hammer, with 2 fire axes and a sledge. You can take out a freak in no time...BUT, this is much more heavier. Meaning it swings slower than a pick hammer. (Mainly because a Sledge and Fire Ax are 2 handed weaponry, combining a heavy sledge with 2 fire axes makes it even heavier.)

Hope you like it!, stats coming soon.

tangytoby

tangytoby
  • 668 posts

Machete launcher.

James_C_Grayson

James_C_Grayson
  • 237 posts

Machete launcher.

...Please tell me you're joking?, that will NEVER happen.

Smiley

Smiley
  • 71 posts

Machete launcher.

Ballistic Bayonet. Zinnnng. lol

Improvised Scoped SMG/Van Buren

1x Improvised SMG

2x Lens

1x Pipe

3x Tape

Improvised Magazines(increases ammo cost.Faster reload)

2x Magazine

2x Tape

Edited by Smiley, 14 April 2013 - 12:34 AM.

Lucenian Survivor

Lucenian Survivor
  • 17 posts

Ballistic Bayonet. Zinnnng. lol

Improvised Scoped SMG/Van Buren

1x Improvised SMG

2x Lens

1x Pipe

3x Tape

Improvised Magazines(increases ammo cost.Faster reload)

2x Magazine

2x Tape

about the scoped improvised weapon, well...con should add that but who the hell would want to add a scope to the low-mid level weapons ?

about the improvised magazine,there are a gear called Custom Magazine which increased reload speed and ammo capacity too which theoretically,increase ammo cost

Smiley

Smiley
  • 71 posts

about the scoped improvised weapon, well...con should add that but who the hell would want to add a scope to the low-mid level weapons ?

about the improvised magazine,there are a gear called Custom Magazine which increased reload speed and ammo capacity too which theoretically,increase ammo cost

Hopefully con will add better improvised weapons like assault rifles. and who would want the SMG. Low-mid level players.

Herpderphurrdurr

Herpderphurrdurr
  • 460 posts

10: The Bastard: 5.56 assault rifle cobbled together using junk. 

Components needed: barrel x1, bolt assembly x1, firing pin x1, fore-end x1, grip x1, pipe x1, stock x1, trigger system x1, 

Design originally from Russia, spent cases are kept in the side-mounted magazine clip that cycles through the weapon to conserve brass. Poor accuracy, overheats like hell, that's why they call it a Bastard gun

Lucenian Survivor

Lucenian Survivor
  • 17 posts

It's been a while since i left this topic, but we must finished what we've done right ?

10.Valkyrie

Component needed: Sportshot Rifle 1X,Barrel 1X,Oil 20X,Lens 2X,Rivet 10X

With an extended barrel,a scope,and some oils,this rifle is truly the chooser of the slain...to anything goes in front of this beaut 

11.Last Light

Component needed: Improvised SMG 1X (or maybe IGNIS-MP 22),Return Spring 1X,Pipe 1X

This gun was created by the Russian immigrants who trapped in the subway during the outbreak.Inspired by the British Sten, and s from "united"  criminals",they modified the feeding system,improve the fire rate,and extend the barrel (a bit)

Herpderphurrdurr

Herpderphurrdurr
  • 460 posts

11.Last Light

Component needed: Improvised SMG 1X (or maybe IGNIS-MP 22),Return Spring 1X,Pipe 1X

This gun was created by the Russian immigrants who trapped in the subway during the outbreak.Inspired by the British Sten, and s from "united"  criminals",they modified the feeding system,improve the fire rate,and extend the barrel (a bit)

Oh you magnificent bastard. But I beat you to it xD.

Sandro_Jern

Sandro_Jern
  • 778 posts

Oh you magnificent bastard. But I beat you to it xD.

Lol, might as well add in...

12. Frontline (Longrifle, Improvised)

Components: Death Adder, Barrel 1X, Stock 1X, Lens 2X, Pipe 1X, Rivets, Screws.

No snout or Nazi will ever get close...if only there were snouts and Nazis in the Dead Zone.

13. 2000V (Improvised, Melee)

Components: Gloves 1X, Ruined Backpack 1X, Car Battery 1X, Copper Wire 10X, Canister 1X, Tape 10X, Gear 2X, Plastic 3X.

A miniature portable Van de Graaff generator attached to a rubber glove; useful for shocking things at melee range. Not usable by scavengers.    

Common amongst certain electricians in the field.

(for those of you not getting the reference...first is just an extended scoped revolver from metro, decent sniper rifle...second is from Red Alert 2, I highly advise playing the game if you haven't)

Edited by Sandro_Jern, 18 April 2013 - 08:34 AM.

Lefty_Grimes

Lefty_Grimes
  • 290 posts

Yeah, at least it's not another Gernade Launcher/RPG/Other-overpowered-weapon-that-should-never-exist-in-this-game thread. It would make playing Engineers fun again!

Lucenian Survivor

Lucenian Survivor
  • 17 posts

Lol, might as well add in...

12. Frontline (Improvised, Longrifle, Premium schematic)

Components: Death Adder SP 1X, Barrel 1X, Stock 1X, Rivets, Screws.

No snout or Nazi will ever get close...if only there were snouts and Nazis in the Dead Zone.

13. 2000V (Improvised, Melee)

Components: Gloves 1X, Ruined Backpack 1X, Car Battery 1X, Copper Wire 10X, Canister 1X, Tape 10X, Gear 2X, Plastic 3X.

A miniature portable Van de Graaff generator attached to a rubber glove, useful for shocking things at melee range. Common amongst certain electricians in the field.

please avoid the usage of the premium items as a component (still a good idea but...we have bulldog )

the 2KV (probably for "to kill v(v as peace gesture)) sounds good,but what if the user is scavenger ? (i suggest using pocket and change the car battery to many,many batteries).also i imagine this weapon as a mace-like bludgeon item