Photo

Stuff For Trade

mostly junk Im not rich okay

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Krysis

Krysis
  • 246 posts

Hello, welcome to my trade thread. Gonna go and dump stuff I'm willing to trade, I apologize for future horrendous photoshop skills and the lack of orange things you'd like to see due to being broke.

Willing to take decent offers, you can contact me and meet me in chat to do the exchange.

The two uniques below are the only ones I have, not just showing them off, willing to trade them but the offers need to be good. (meaning other unique gears)

Rares:

yMaGVvN.jpg

Ja720mj.jpg

Uniques:

WrQkASj.jpg

Edited by Krysis, 26 May 2013 - 01:56 AM.

Krysis

Krysis
  • 246 posts

Green Books:

ab336Tk.jpg

Blue Books:

Wfl35Nk.jpg

Red Books:

YsqRVc0.jpg

Purple Books:

urM7Gmi.jpg

Krysis

Krysis
  • 246 posts

Purple stuff: (sorry got tired of coloring things lol)

rG1TB7F.jpg

nu40GAX.jpg

Schematics:

kQoAmM7.jpg

Edited by Krysis, 25 May 2013 - 04:22 PM.

Exist

Exist
  • 1 posts

3 x HERC Card Lv.3

for

Unique gear Reload

Are you ok with that?

LindenBrah

LindenBrah
  • 241 posts

Lol doesnt gunsmith monthly increase chance of craft bonus? why does it say decrease in yours

Rain08

Rain08
  • 1,370 posts

Lol doesnt gunsmith monthly increase chance of craft bonus? why does it say decrease in yours

Well, some gunsmith monthly's have a reduction bonus, I've seen some in the trade channel.

Krysis

Krysis
  • 246 posts

3 x HERC Card Lv.3

for

Unique gear Reload

Are you ok with that?

Sorry, but I only take other unique gears for these. Not really a gambler with fuel boxes

Shouldve said that :(

It's a cancelled book, this used to be lootable during the first book update, but ever since then you can't find them anymore. 

Basically a useless collectible lol 

Edited by Krysis, 26 May 2013 - 02:09 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mostly, junk, Im, not, rich, okay