Photo

Ongoing: Loss Of Crafted Ammo, Components And Fuel

crafting ammo fuel

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Kabaiel

Kabaiel
  • 8 posts

This has happened more than once. I crafted 100 ammunition, then went to start a mission. I received an error message telling me that 'something was wrong' and the page refreshed. When the refresh was complete, my ammunition was missing, the fuel I used was missing, and the components used to craft the ammo were missing.

Now I don't have enough to craft the ammo required to run that mission (which was to get more ammo, anyway). I'm getting tired of this particular bug. :P

Kabaiel

Kabaiel
  • 8 posts

The first instance was 50 ammo, lost fuel, ammo and components. Figured 'eh, it's a bug' and went on with life.

Second time it happened I vowed never to craft 50 ammo ever again. Only 100 or more, since those seemed to work just fine.

Today it ate 100 ammo, the fuel and the components. That's pretty much unacceptable as bugs go. It's the kind of thing that seriously needs to be fixed. What if it was a high quality M240 that was being crafted? Put all the mats, a gun and the fuel into it and get ... nothing? Wow. No. That would suck horribly.

Simon Bull

Simon Bull
  • 14 posts

Is there nobody else who experienced this...sounds serious lol

Kabaiel

Kabaiel
  • 8 posts

There have been other, similar reports, yes. Some of those were responded to, some weren't. Support for the game seems very hit or miss. I understand it's still in Beta, but at this point it's certainly not something I would pay for (and certainly not something I'd be willing to participate in micro-transactions for). When items disappear from inventory on a regular, repeatable basis and no fix or support are forthcoming, anyone who is willing to risk actual money would be a fool.

Sylash Razoren Windrir

Sylash Razoren Windrir
  • 100 posts

I tried crafting some ammo a while back... I don't any more because of it, I have had this happen before.. ._. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: crafting, ammo, fuel