Lvl 4 Warbox ?

pvp warbox rewards

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Nuts and Bolts

Nuts and Bolts
  • 25 posts

Someone might have mentioned this before, i don't know

There are quite a few players capable of scoring 600 points and more.Raiders in top 3 raid actively and many times cross 600 point mark. 

There are also many players who want to be  in lower ranked alliances for sake of getting lvl 3 box easily with less raids . So with the lvl 4 box at 600 points , if say about 3-4 or more  raiders in lower alliances raid for 600 points that would bring the low ranked alliances a bit high with extra 1k-1.5 k pts or more and 'MIGHT' open up their alliances for the higher ranked ones.

So i think that there should be lvl 4 war reward boxes for 600 points with 250 -300 fuel and tokens/keys .

Please share your opinions too.  

Cybertraxx

Cybertraxx
  • 281 posts

1+ 

I've always thought warboxes should be extended past lvl 3, most "Top-notch" raiders can easily get 600, in the top alliance, i'd like even to see up to lvl 5 warboxes.

considering it takes lots of time and dedication to get to 1k i don't think it would be unfair to give a significantly larger fuel reward...

Scrub McLordington LXIX

Scrub McLordington LXIX
  • 1,366 posts

Not sure how i feel about this.

Time and dedication goes in the same alley as having a lot of fuel and good guns, so wouldn't it make the rich raiders richer?

It's like rewarding the player to spend an unhealthy amount of time bashing their fellow survivor-neighbors their skulls in.

If you get 600 pts, it's nice, great job, take a break, go be with family or something, or...keep raiding i guess, the rest of the points just works towards the war reward for the war round itself.

Can't reach that reward? then i'd probably suggest moving to a more potential alliance. or heck, make the current one your in more potential by training others.

Cybertraxx

Cybertraxx
  • 281 posts

Not sure how i feel about this.

Time and dedication goes in the same alley as having a lot of fuel and good guns, so wouldn't it make the rich raiders richer?

It's like rewarding the player to spend an unhealthy amount of time bashing their fellow survivor-neighbors their skulls in.

If you get 600 pts, it's nice, great job, take a break, go be with family or something, or...keep raiding i guess, the rest of the points just works towards the war reward for the war round itself.

Can't reach that reward? then i'd probably suggest moving to a more potential alliance. or heck, make the current one your in more potential by training others.

Most people already spend an unhealthy amount of time, sure the rich raiders may get richer, but isn't that what's already happening? I'm not saying hand out free fuel, it's quite difficult to get to 1k without actually spending fuel, it's simply rewarding players who spend lots of time on a game that is important to them, that's like saying for union island, the rich PvE players get richer, when actually it is benefiting most dedicated players, try thinking of it in that way.

Scrub McLordington LXIX

Scrub McLordington LXIX
  • 1,366 posts

I'd guess that if it wouldn't be too overpowered reward wise versus spending wise, it'd be okay.

Edited by Scrub McLordington LXIX, 26 October 2015 - 12:16 PM.

Cybertraxx

Cybertraxx
  • 281 posts

I'd guess that if it wouldn't be too overpowered reward wise versus spending wise, it'd be okay.

Exactly, in tough wars some people actually spend more than they earn, getting no reward when they give up the most, and this is coming from myself who can count on one hand how many times i've sped-up, i've known raiders who speed up just to log off, war is very costly when you think about it, before individual rewards or before return times were 2 hours i regularly found myself hitting 1k+ in the top alliance, getting a measly 1k fuel of 2 weeks of something that feels like a chore was quite sucky.

Now things are different, but still, too much work for little reward, as it is now, as you probably know from being one of the oldest active players, you can surpass the amount of current top alliance rewards from regular raiding and looting.

bob sagad

bob sagad
  • 271 posts

The problem is that a single man alliance or one with a few raiders which can make it to 20th place would have an easy job compared to a top 4 or 5 alliance(1,2,3 already get fuel rewards.) So in this case the war boxes with higher rewards may remove incentive to raid in higher positions such as 4 and 5 and move down to 20 removing competition and making war even more two sided

Nuts and Bolts

Nuts and Bolts
  • 25 posts

The problem is that a single man alliance or one with a few raiders which can make it to 20th place would have an easy job compared to a top 4 or 5 alliance(1,2,3 already get fuel rewards.) So in this case the war boxes with higher rewards may remove incentive to raid in higher positions such as 4 and 5 and move down to 20 removing competition and making war even more two sided

Now that is a problem, but lvl 4 boxes would give some purpose to raid harder and would give little something extra for raiders.It is also sad for some raiders to score      2 x 300 points to get reward worth only 1 X 300 points though.

So instead of making richer players richer , what if the box offered really nice boosts (timed) that can be stored in your inventory and be used whenever you need it ? 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pvp, warbox, rewards