(Not sure I should call it like this. Maybe Zombie Santa will pass this to Con and his team)
* Green Plains. Level 51. Located on the northernmost part of the city. Mix of suburban and rural locations.
* Whistler's Forest. Level 52. West of Trenton and Riverside. Mostly rural.
These locations would be filled with residences, depots, warehouses, highways, stores, construction sites, suburban streets and a hospital and police HQ here and there. The new locations to scavenge might also be included.
New locations to scavenge:
* Strip Mall. Probably made by taking the Large Motel map, reskin it, replace rooms with stores (pharmacy, mini market, clothing stores, camping supplies, etc.) and some abandoned cars on the side.
* Farm. The farmstead, barn and/or any other building will not be explored but rather the outside, which was used by people as sanctuary before the zombies showed up. It will be the size of the Military Base map but with zombies spawning from the withered cornfield surrounding the place.
* Truck stop. A gas station (Pumps empty), an auto repair shop, a diner, some restrooms and a small park nearby with vending machines. Zombies come from both sides of the road and nearby woods. Vehicles of all sorts fill the area.
* Quarantine Zone (if that's the proper name). Refugees from other cities would arrive here, the military and HERC would coordinate to control the flow of incoming vehicles, check civilians, separate the infected from the rest, check their papers and allow them entry to the city. The infected were kept in a fenced area. Of course, they broke out and killed everyone.
* Campsite. A group of tents with some vehicles in the middle or the edge of the woods. Zombies spawning everywhere.
(To give more life to all road-involved locations, vehicles such as military trucks, ambulances, fire engines and RVs should be added)
That's all for the moment. More may be coming
Edited by Souvage012, 04 December 2015 - 03:17 AM.