Photo

Disposing

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

unchained

unchained
  • 116 posts

This is more like a humble request than just an idea.

Is there any chance, dear Con, that you could make for us some button, that can dispose pile of junk in one click? Like mine 1238 staplers.

I get it, if you want resources from it, it takes time. But if I give up my resources it would great be to just dispose whole bunch of junk in one click.
On lower levels junk is great source of resources but on higher levels it just takes up space.

Just a while ago I finished disposing of 680 bottle caps and I really don't want to do it with the rest of my junk... :D

Edited by unchained, 26 May 2013 - 01:04 PM.

unchained

unchained
  • 116 posts

Or I have one more idea... Con, could you please delete all junk items from my inventory? :D I want to get rid of it and I'm recycled to death now,

so if it's possible maybe I deserved it...

2wovkbc.jpg

Also I hope that I will not have to click away all those recycling notices... :D

Dead Generations

Dead Generations
  • 1,076 posts

-snip-

Why would you let those collect up!?!?

unchained

unchained
  • 116 posts

Maybe because on lower levels you need junk for resources and after some time you realize you don't need them anymore. :) And with DMU it added up pretty quickly. :)

And if you mean those notifications, that's just from todays junk cleaning...

2v3ptzl.jpg

Edited by unchained, 26 May 2013 - 06:14 PM.

Black29

Black29
  • 82 posts

This should make you happy, I noticed it on their twitter feed from the Conartist website:

ConArtistGames Steve has just told me he's put this feature in for the next version. He's also added CTRL-CLICK to add an entire stack.

I know I'm excited for it!

unchained

unchained
  • 116 posts

Oh */#*#"*.;... Just after this... :D

b3s8dz.jpg

But I still have few items to recycle so it comes handy... :)

9zx01d.jpg

I pronounce myself "Recycler of the year".