Photo

Automated Mission Bug

bugs

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Martinichaos

Martinichaos
  • 56 posts

Sometime I run an automated mission on a hospital and it says I found medical supplies but when I check my inventory they're are not there. Recently, this has also start happening with automated mission components on large hardware stores too. Is this maybe a game mechanic change in order to prevent automated supplies farming?

Buue

Buue
  • 657 posts

Recently, you have to be online to get the loot from automated missions. Not sure if changed.

Edited by SpicyBlobs, 27 November 2015 - 09:34 PM.

LLiquid

LLiquid
  • 2,533 posts

Recently, you have to be online to get the loot from automated missions. Not sure if changed.

I can 100% call BS on this.

At times, I can login to run some automated missions and not login again for a couple of days.

When I get back into the game, I still get the stuff from the auto's.

Buue

Buue
  • 657 posts

I guess, but I recall seeing a comment like that during the Halloween update, unless it never existed?

Lee R C

Lee R C
  • 190 posts

Sometime I run an automated mission on a hospital and it says I found medical supplies but when I check my inventory they're are not there. Recently, this has also start happening with automated mission components on large hardware stores too. Is this maybe a game mechanic change in order to prevent automated supplies farming?

i had a problem where, when you complete a mission and you see the stars next to the newly received items in your inventory, only a fraction had the star on them, but im sure all my items did get collected. only half showed as new recieved components though. suddenly now im back to normal and i can see every new item collected in my inventory.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bugs