Photo

Request For More Star Wors Related Items/clothings This Christmas

Star Wors Clothing Christmas

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

John_Nevermore

John_Nevermore
  • 40 posts

Welp title says it all :3 I am a huge Star Wars and fan and yeah, I'd love it, if Star Wars Related clothing was among the ones released in the packages/boxes/crafts for this Christmas , and I'm sure I'm not alone. Star Wars Fans unite! :D

Btw here are some suggestions:

Purple Sword 
Vader Mask
Yoda Mask
Storm Trooper Helmet 

All I can think of right now lel

Please bless us with thy items this christmas kahn :d

I_WANT_LESS_GEAR

I_WANT_LESS_GEAR
  • 314 posts

how much i like the idea, and i know stars wars 7 is coming this christmas, i dont see this happen its a big trademark bullshit thou we can keep hope and maybe Con can give Disney a 3/3 50 range 107 for the rights to use em ;)

or overpriced ugly turkeys for your head !

John_Nevermore

John_Nevermore
  • 40 posts

lol Rain yeah an m107 given to disney Ceo would work :v 

lol nah but  I think the "Star Wors Plastic Swords" seem to have worked with no legal issues in the past (or maybe con spoke to disney?) I don't know for  sure lol , but a Star Wars themed item for christmas would be nice + I'm sure these items would encourage collectors (ingame) to buy the packages since it's Star Wars :P

P.S. Kylo Ren = Luke :v

John_Nevermore

John_Nevermore
  • 40 posts

no!  Go back to Kong!  :v

Lee R C

Lee R C
  • 190 posts

wouldn't that need permission or licensing from disney or star wars? as rainbow said.

The Conspiracy Guy

The Conspiracy Guy
  • 165 posts

and even if disney approves, con has to do so as well.

The Conspiracy Guy

The Conspiracy Guy
  • 165 posts

and even if disney approves, con has to do so as well.

how much i like the idea, and i know stars wars 7 is coming this christmas, i dont see this happen its a big trademark bullshit thou we can keep hope and maybe Con can give Disney a 3/3 50 range 107 for the rights to use em ;)

or overpriced ugly turkeys for your head !

or just give him a uni RPK.

Ngati Porou

Ngati Porou
  • 79 posts

Welp title says it all :3 I am a huge Star Wars and fan and yeah, I'd love it, if Star Wars Related clothing was among the ones released in the packages/boxes/crafts for this Christmas , and I'm sure I'm not alone. Star Wars Fans unite! :D

Btw here are some suggestions:

Purple Sword 
Vader Mask
Yoda Mask
Storm Trooper Helmet 

All I can think of right now lel

Please bless us with thy items this christmas kahn :D

i am with you on this one i will buy more than one package

John_Nevermore

John_Nevermore
  • 40 posts

^See ,Vlka's the proof that adding those are a good idea since those items encourage more people to buy packages just for those items. 

-About the Legal Issue
  Like I said, back in 2013 they released Star Wors Plastic Swords , maybe they spoke to disney about it or possibly Star Wors name is a loophole. maybe they can do it again this time

welp just a thought , I really hope they do it though , The Hype for SW 7 , will make the packages and items really popular among the community , instead of just the common christmas masks and hats. in my experience the past year Christmas clothing didnt really click well , so adding these might help with more sales on packages :P

P.S. put them in boxes also xD hard to bargain with people at trade over them package exclusive masks ;p

Edited by John_Nevermore, 02 December 2015 - 10:56 PM.

Con

Con
  • 4,275 posts

I think you'll find that the products were named Stars Wor, not to be confused with the popular Disney product. 

You guys don't seem to understand the mountain of trouble we would get in if we made "Yoda" and "Vader" masks :P

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,763 posts

And with two weeks to go for about the most eagerly awaited film of all time you can sort of bet Disney are going to be full on with unlicensed appearances of their franchise alas. Those noisy, coloured batons we got were kinda cool though!

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,180 posts

I think you'll find that the products were named Stars Wor, not to be confused with the popular Disney product. 

You guys don't seem to understand the mountain of trouble we would get in if we made "Yoda" and "Vader" masks :P

Boba Fett was as close as you'll get huh? :P

John_Nevermore

John_Nevermore
  • 40 posts

Ah I get it , let me rephrase my post hehe

Can you please add more Star Wors items in game :D (I'm not referring to the popular movie series ) *wink* *wink*

Strider

Strider
  • 246 posts

I'm sure if he wanted to Con (artist <<<< games) can find a way to include some Star Wors items in game without legal consequences by way of parody.

See: Spaceballs

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Star Wors, Clothing, Christmas