Photo

Second Wave - Item Discussion

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

Scrub McLordington LXIX

Scrub McLordington LXIX
  • 1,366 posts

I think the new smg should have a little bit higher aps.

Now that you're saying this i hadn't noticed that it was really low...

The Vector IRL is a really fast SMG, firing 1200 rounds per minute, this makes the ingame version with a max of ~800 RPM look less than satisfactory, especially considering that the premium SV-SMG Mk II has a higher attack speed even.

Lanceyy

Lanceyy
  • 199 posts

not so sure on the range of the new shotgun. i guess it would be about 25 range with 50% range boost and lvl55?

so with some nice crafted slugs you could get about 45 range. not concerned with the range in PVE, but i got no clue how such a high range shotty would perform in raids. So maybe something that should be checked out....

16tcwo.jpg

Lanceyy

Lanceyy
  • 199 posts

A cap on negative movespeed would probably be a good idea, since you cant move at all with MSR and recon armor equipped. maybe cap it at -90% ?

NeroVirgil

NeroVirgil
  • 28 posts

no comment

shottyhitchance.jpg

NeroVirgil

NeroVirgil
  • 28 posts

A unique* blade

ODYSblade.jpg

NeroVirgil

NeroVirgil
  • 28 posts

Bad_AR1.jpg

Badshotty2.jpg

Two more, i got the first from a uni haul,. second as well but thats not mine.

Edited by NeroVirgil, 23 January 2016 - 08:54 AM.

NorHawk

NorHawk
  • 83 posts

When are the "new" weapons released for trade Con? Taking a long time, and just cant get why they arent tradeable, nothing op about em at all.

/Chris

Con

Con
  • 4,020 posts

When are the "new" weapons released for trade Con? Taking a long time, and just cant get why they arent tradeable, nothing op about em at all.

/Chris

Looking at them for next week's maintenance. Just want to double check everything is in order. Plan was to include them with the update yesterday, but we ran out of time. 

Max1144

Max1144
  • 416 posts

Looking at them for next week's maintenance. Just want to double check everything is in order. Plan was to include them with the update yesterday, but we ran out of time. 

Cool :) Does that include haloween and rpks too?

NorHawk

NorHawk
  • 83 posts

Thx Con for reply :) They are fully ready for being tradable now. So hopefully with next maintenance :)

/Chris

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 652 posts

So are we going to get a word about the really crap rares and unis from the raid hauls? No offense but getting rare scav armor from a haul (after the game wouldn't let me select one of my guys and therefore getting him killed in a rush) that is worse then the current green armor I had in my inventory is a little annoying to say the least. I'd rather get a purple or blue upgrade token over these 'rares' or 'uniques'

ehult282

ehult282
  • 11 posts

Hey not sure if this was mentioned, but the new items are really great and first I just wanted to express my appreciation to you guys for the work you've done. There is one thing with the new items though, it would be nice to have some new infamous items that upgrade to 55 so that my engineer has an item that they specialize in that's also the same lvl (55) as they are. Also it can be frustrating when I pull a unique bow and then a unique crossbow and then a unique assault rifle the rpk12 i think? Not sure on the name, but one of the two lvl 50+ rifles is consistently worse than the other. Basically it would be nice if the chance of some of the items that less generally useful would get a lower percentage of pulling. Thanks again for all you do!

Edited by ehult282, 05 March 2016 - 06:07 PM.