Photo

Egf Elitist Alliance Recruiting And Teaching!

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Winspector

Winspector
  • 126 posts

Welcome to EGF alliance.
The alliance that doesn't care about personalities but about results! 
The only true "quality over quantity" alliance! 

We don't care about your gender, age or nationality. You don't even need to be good in english. There won't be much communication anyway because elitist players understand each other without using many words.

What you need for a succesful application: 

- Full level 55 survivors. 
- DMU
- The ability to spend enough cash on fuel to perform extraordinary good at wars
- At least 365 stolen alliance flags (screenshot required) 
- Great pvp experience in general (we will ask you questions about raiding)
- Even greater pvp equipment (screenshots required)
- At minimum 8 hours online per day (no vacations possible (not even at christmas!))

If you fail to be good enough to fit into our idea of a "good player" you still get  a chance to join. 
For "students" who still struggle to meet our requirement we have an exclusive feature. 
You can join our alliance and take lessons by the best of the best. We may even support you with equipment if we like you. 
But you will have to pay 1 premium key for every day that you're a member of EGF for as long as it takes for you to become "good enough". 

Be part of a group that doesnt care about socializing or "making friends" (eww) but only about results, skill and victory! 
Because in a harsh environment like the Dead Zone, strength is all that matters. 

Look for us in the recruitment channel or apply right now! 

DJfriede

DJfriede
  • 888 posts

This sounds lovely. I do spend only about 50 bucks a week on this game though. Am I elitist enough? I'd like to be one of the elitistest in the DZ!

Ivan

Ivan
  • 571 posts

Kinda doubt you will pick up the big dogs, freemium raiders, top of the pops, 24/7 raiders by asking on the DZ forum. But GL :P

Scrub McLordington LXIX

Scrub McLordington LXIX
  • 1,366 posts

I'm kind of curious how well does OP apply to his rule set?

kijhvitc

kijhvitc
  • 282 posts

Does he realize if he only brings in level 55 members they will all be fighting over the already tiny target pool at max level?

LLiquid

LLiquid
  • 2,533 posts

Well done OP, you have trolled many.

The only sort of person who will fulfil all your criteria (especially the minimum 8 hours play every day) is this;

warcraft.jpg

MW3ProPiper

MW3ProPiper
  • 817 posts

Well done OP, you have trolled many.

The only sort of person who will fulfil all your criteria (especially the minimum 8 hours play every day) is this;

warcraft.jpg

Cartman's dad?

Winspector

Winspector
  • 126 posts

What's "OP" supposed to mean? I just had an insanely spicy soup and my lips and mouth still burn like a vulcano so probably my head doesn't work properly. I'm not a native speaker of English as you may have guessed. 

I don't like when people say "It's trolling" just because it's a different idea of what they're used to. 
I think of it as a nice way to teach some excited beginners the game while getting some prems in return. I'd also like to form an alliance that is not all about people asking "rather noobish" questions. 
I want to play with people who are about my own skill. There's nothing bad about it. 

One good wingman can be worth more than 49 headless chicken. Just saying. 

MW3ProPiper

MW3ProPiper
  • 817 posts

OP = Original Post (in this context)

In other contexts, it can mean some other things such as Over Powered, which means that something completely dominates a class or level range (prenerf RPKs and vm24s for example).

Edited by MW3ProPiper, 04 December 2015 - 10:32 PM.

Winspector

Winspector
  • 126 posts

OP = Original Post (in this context)

In other contexts, it can mean some other things such as Over Powered, which means that something completely dominates a class or level range (prenerf RPKs and vm24s for example).

I get the idea! Thanks man!

I'm kind of curious how well does OP apply to his rule set?

You could apply and I show you around. Or it doesn't bother me because I don't have to care about you at all. 

kijhvitc

kijhvitc
  • 282 posts

Winspector, what server are you on? 

Winspector

Winspector
  • 126 posts

Winspector, what server are you on? 

AG/FB

This sounds lovely. I do spend only about 50 bucks a week on this game though. Am I elitist enough? I'd like to be one of the elitistest in the DZ!

50 bucks a week? Are you below the poverty line? lol 
I've seen good players spending thousands of thousands on gaming. 50 are a joke. 

You've shown the tendency to go on vacations a lot back when we played together. That disqualifies you. 
I'd still welcome you in our DZ class as a student .... where you can learn the game and gain skill! 

joeIII

joeIII
  • 429 posts

I think this is a great idea.  Get all the pay2win types sequestered in a single alliance.  An alliance which, as kij points out, won't be a huge threat when it comes to war points.  They can all hang out and tell each other how awesome they are and fund the game for the rest of us.  I hope this works out.

Winspector

Winspector
  • 126 posts

I think this is a great idea.  Get all the pay2win types sequestered in a single alliance.  An alliance which, as kij points out, won't be a huge threat when it comes to war points.  They can all hang out and tell each other how awesome they are and fund the game for the rest of us.  I hope this works out.

You clearly underestimate a true 24/7 player with a lot of cash to spend on fuel and speed up return times. 
Ever wondered why targets around lvl 55 are hard to find? Because the game does have elitist players who pick every fight possible. People with patience, concentration and pure skill. Unlike a lot of whiny players who don't seem to be any succesful and don't recognize it's their own fault because of their lack of knowledge. 

A single player can win wars with enough cash, skill and patience. It has happened before that a one-man alliance won a war. Just once ... but still: It's possible. 
That's exactly the type of player we're looking for! One man army!

joeIII

joeIII
  • 429 posts

You're totally right, elite players shouldn't have to put up with folks like DJ that are only putting in 50 dollars of skill a week.  Its important you have your own place.  And its not war points that matter anyway, its having true skill that would set your alliance apart.  Like hundreds of dollars of skill a week.

Winspector

Winspector
  • 126 posts

You're totally right, elite players shouldn't have to put up with folks like DJ that are only putting in 50 dollars of skill a week.  Its important you have your own place.  And its not war points that matter anyway, its having true skill that would set your alliance apart.  Like hundreds of dollars of skill a week.

Are you trying to imply that paying for a game that can be played for free is a bad thing? 
Do you realize your flaw in logic? 
If it wasn't for people who pay for playing this game, there would be no game for the free players to play. Con has got bills to pay and mouths to feed like everyone else. 

DJ is a high skilled, well-equipped, very intelligent player but he lacks the motivation and the constancy to fit into our inner circle. We were in L1N together, don't think I don't know him. 

It's war points that matter. It's victory that matters. It's skill that is required. 
If you don't have what we're looking for and just came here to insult our concept then you're just a jealous troll and nothing else ....

LeatherPants

LeatherPants
  • 81 posts

When I saw this topic string originally, I assumed it was a joke.  If it's actually serious, that's even more amusing.  I guess people have to set SOME kind of priorities...  LOL

DJfriede

DJfriede
  • 888 posts

AG/FB

50 bucks a week? Are you below the poverty line? lol 
I've seen good players spending thousands of thousands on gaming. 50 are a joke. 

You've shown the tendency to go on vacations a lot back when we played together. That disqualifies you. 
I'd still welcome you in our DZ class as a student .... where you can learn the game and gain skill! 

Secretly I knew I wasn't worthy. Oh well, guess I have to venture outside for a change. *shudders*

Winspector

Winspector
  • 126 posts

When I saw this topic string originally, I assumed it was a joke.  If it's actually serious, that's even more amusing.  I guess people have to set SOME kind of priorities...  LOL

You also spend some part of your lifetime in this game and probably a bunch of other games. 
But when I do it, it's not okay? When elitist players play very dedicated it's not okay? 
Lifetime is lifetime. 

... and besides all that, you shouldn't jugde others like that simply because it's a bit offensive.

Ngati Porou

Ngati Porou
  • 79 posts

Bloodly hell man this all sounds abit iffy.