Photo

Egf Elitist Alliance Recruiting And Teaching!

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

DJfriede

DJfriede
  • 888 posts

Bloodly hell man this all sounds abit iffy.

You might be on to something here. Dig deeper! ;)

LeatherPants

LeatherPants
  • 81 posts

You also spend some part of your lifetime in this game and probably a bunch of other games.
But when I do it, it's not okay? When elitist players play very dedicated it's not okay?
Lifetime is lifetime.

... and besides all that, you shouldn't jugde others like that simply because it's a bit offensive.

Slow down there killer... never said it wasn't ok, though by your defensive reaction it would seem that even you acknowledge it's all a little over the top. Regardless, thanks for doing your part to help keep the game free and good luck with your alliance.

Edited by LeatherPants, 07 December 2015 - 12:45 PM.

zsoleszdc

zsoleszdc
  • 380 posts

This sounds lovely. I do spend only about 50 bucks a week on this game though. Am I elitist enough? I'd like to be one of the elitistest in the DZ!

And my best paying job gave me 75 bucks a week. But who cares? I won't pay biils, won't eat and forget about socializing, and I might be able to enter this gentlemen's club.

Winspector

Winspector
  • 126 posts

.... good luck with your alliance.

Psychologically, there are only two types of persons that need luck: People who visit Las Vegas and noobs. 
Real skill doesn't require luck. 
I still appreciate that you tried to make a statement. 

And my best paying job gave me 75 bucks a week. But who cares? I won't pay biils, won't eat and forget about socializing, and I might be able to enter this gentlemen's club.

Noone said you weren't allowed to eat. 
We're no gentlemen. We're elitists. 

tdftw

tdftw
  • 18 posts

See your elitism on the battlefield, sir!