Photo

New Weapons Building And Attire Request

New Dead Zone Arsenal Rifles Weapons Attire Shopping Mall

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

ShinobiTilIDie95

ShinobiTilIDie95
  • 3 posts

It doesn't feel as if there's much variety anymore. We need to add to the arsenal and some more weapons might just do the trick. Weapons such as:

*MK14 EBRM14_EBR_Scoped_3rd_Person_MW2.png

*Ruger AC556Fmini14gb-f.jpg

*Winchester 1887 Shotgun 16-M1887Shotgun.jpg

Unique/Premium Weapons

*M1928A1 Thompson (50-round drum magazine)430901-bigdetail.jpg

Attire

Yo I'm tired of seeing my people wear the same clothes everyday and the only clothes I see are the HERC masks and the trucker hat. put some style into the post-apocalyptica

Last Stand Exclusive

* Hockey Masks

* Jerseys

* More HERC Gear ( like HERC exclusive armor, not just saying the armor is HERC, but maybe what the soldiers would wear

* Armor could be from different ranks such an officer or soldier

New Buildings to Scavenge

*HERC Outposts

*Shopping Malls

*Restaurants

Edited by ShinobiTilIDie95, 27 May 2013 - 02:51 PM.

Midimiaow

Midimiaow
  • 329 posts

Fun fact: there ARE hockey masks, but they're premium so no one actually uses them.. I'd also like you to take a look down at the "also tagged with one or more of these keywords' section; there isn't much here that hasn't already been suggested already.

Keep trying!

Sandro_Jern

Sandro_Jern
  • 778 posts

-_- Yea, dude, there is like a million "New weapons" threads already...use the search bar, it's there for a reason...

Edited by Sandro_Jern, 27 May 2013 - 04:36 AM.

ShinobiTilIDie95

ShinobiTilIDie95
  • 3 posts

Yo, love the feedback very much appreciated. But what you need to do is chiiiillllll. I am well aware that there's more than just me putting these ideas out there. Number 2, Midimiaow, where on earth did you find hockey masks in which you can equip your survivors under the two clothing icons in your "View Survivors" tab? Number three, I am just sharing my thoughts, other people won't know what I want in the game if I don't choose to speak for myself. Also, the more posts that share the same idea, equals a greater chance you'll see that idea appear in the game. Number 4, I did have plenty of more ideas but I'm going to suggest those some other time. Number 5,What you may think is "constructive criticism" is just plain criticism. In the words of Youtube icon Peter Chao, " Stop Drinking The Hatorade And Start Drinking The Bubble Tea."

FlyingNinjaBoar

FlyingNinjaBoar
  • 395 posts

Yo, love the feedback very much appreciated. But what you need to do is chiiiillllll. I am well aware that there's more than just me putting these ideas out there. 

so put your idea's in there

Number 2, Midimiaow, where on earth did you find hockey masks in which you can equip your survivors under the two clothing icons in your "View Survivors" tab? 

like he sad: they are premium, so u have to buy them with REAL MONEY

Number three, I am just sharing my thoughts, other people won't know what I want in the game if I don't choose to speak for myself. Also, the more posts that share the same idea, equals a greater chance you'll see that idea appear in the game. 

it doesn't increase it, it is just annoying, and if you have some idea's of new weapons post them in their threaths

ShinobiTilIDie95

ShinobiTilIDie95
  • 3 posts

Alright, alright, I'll take your word for it and use that for a future reference. Now aside from that what are your thoughts on the weapons listed. Give me your honest opinion.

Filiphi

Filiphi
  • 6 posts

It doesn't feel as if there's much variety anymore. We need to add to the arsenal and some more weapons might just do the trick. Weapons such as:

*MK14 EBRM14_EBR_Scoped_3rd_Person_MW2.png

*Ruger AC556Fmini14gb-f.jpg

*Winchester 1887 Shotgun 16-M1887Shotgun.jpg

Unique/Premium Weapons

*M1928A1 Thompson (50-round drum magazine)430901-bigdetail.jpg

Attire

Yo I'm tired of seeing my people wear the same clothes everyday and the only clothes I see are the HERC masks and the trucker hat. put some style into the post-apocalyptica

Last Stand Exclusive

* Hockey Masks

* Jerseys

* More HERC Gear ( like HERC exclusive armor, not just saying the armor is HERC, but maybe what the soldiers would wear

* Armor could be from different ranks such an officer or soldier

New Buildings to Scavenge

*HERC Outposts

*Shopping Malls

*Restaurants

gas stations would be a good idea.

PeterTehDumb

PeterTehDumb
  • 1,634 posts

gas stations would be a good idea.

Eh, this thread got revived just because someone suggested gas station. -_- !

http://www.formsprin...922463831090261

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: New, Dead, Zone, Arsenal, Rifles, Weapons, Attire, Shopping Mall