Photo

Yahoo Trade List

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

aurara

aurara
  • 88 posts

Updated 12/14.  I'm listing things that I'm interested in trading for and some of the "good" items I have.

High want:

Unique Fals with 35%+ range.

Wasteland Combat Standard

Low want (mainly for collecting):

Unique/Rare Sportshot Rifles with 20%+ range

Unique/Rare Hunter Compacts with 20%+ range

Unique Bows (level 15-23) with 50%+ range

Battle Ax (Premium Melee)

Book: Ammo Conservationist 50%

Clothes: El Diablo, Green Beret, Hard Hat, Medic Mirror, Herc Mask, Sheriff's Hat, Bounty Balistic Mask 1, 2, 4, 8, 9.

Premium or Holiday stuff that I don't have (I have all the weapons from Halloween 2015)

My stuff:

Schematics:

High Capacity Scoped Hunter Compact Schematic

Clothes:

Bandit Mask - Brown x2

Baseball Cap Red

Bomber Hat Blue x2

Improvised Ballistic Mask x2

Ski Mask Green

Skullcap Black

Sombrero

Tactical Goggles

Trucker Cap - Yellow x2

Various:

Premium Keycards

Level 3 Keycards

Rare Aggressor Kits

Rare Shielder Kts

Rare Swifthand Kits

Grade 4 Upgrade Tokens Goodx4, Rarex2, Superiorx2, Uniquex3

Guzzlers Gas x129 (to refill your traps)

Oooh Shiny or Furious Search Books

All building mats (if you need extra treated wood or just regular cloth for example).

Gear:

Various Level 50+ (let me know if your looking for a name or weapon).  Can't post them all.

http://assets-cloud....nal/3472799.jpg

Weapons:

Various non-LR Unique Level 47+ (let me know if your looking for a name or weapon).  Can't post them all.

http://assets-cloud....nal/3472800.jpg

Edited by aurara, 05 January 2016 - 07:35 PM.

MW3ProPiper

MW3ProPiper
  • 806 posts

Unique/Rare Fals with 35%+ range.

Hardened Hollow Point Ammunition Mod Schematic (is it just rare or has it been removed from the game?)

Rare LRs can only roll up to 30% range fyi.

HHP schem has been removed from dropping for awhile now, but it is rare and does exist in players' inventories.

aurara

aurara
  • 88 posts

Rare LRs can only roll up to 30% range fyi.

HHP schem has been removed from dropping for awhile now, but it is rare and does exist in players' inventories.

Info is appreciated.  Thanks.  Rare range make sense because the two that I have are both around 23%.  Was just looking to upgrade and I made some crafted ones around 30%.  HHP.  I figured it was removed, but could only find forum posts from 2013 saying it was just a very low drop rate.  Shame, I wanted to make a few for fun with the rare crafting kits I keep picking up.  I updated the list for the want.

Edited by aurara, 12 December 2015 - 08:26 PM.

MW3ProPiper

MW3ProPiper
  • 806 posts

Perhaps I should rephrase, the HHP schem no longer drops.

The schem still exists and is tradable, although not many people have it (exists as the unlockable schem in the inventory).

If you want it, you are going to have to pay a very pretty penny since they stopped dropping a long time ago, the ones that exist are very old and limited in number.

On a side note, if you were planning to use Swifthand kits on HHPs like many have envisioned, there are other applications such as fighter armors or bandos where the extra 5.26% aps and other stats are very helpful for melees and guns.

aurara

aurara
  • 88 posts

Yeah, figured it being removed would put it out of any price range I'd be willing to trade for.  Yeah, wanted something for the kits, mainly for autos or for non-island runs.

MW3ProPiper

MW3ProPiper
  • 806 posts

The HHP schem is rare to the point where it's hard to standardize prices; the seller could pretty much ask for whatever he/she wanted...