Purple Vs 121 Schematic

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Gabacho

Gabacho
  • 145 posts

Dear Con,

Where do I start?

I spent thousands of fuel crafting the Purple RPK’s; only to watch you castrate them with your range Nerf. Why on earth would you let us craft something before the final changes were done? Refund?

After you took away my RPK’s I spent thousands of fuel on VS 121’s. They’re not the best, but combined with a lot of creative thought they work. I have spent the last month collecting and crafting Blue range kits for them; only to find that YOU DELETED THE SCHEMATIC. ???

Have you seen the range and damage on the MSR? The unis push 300 DPS and 47 range. You are ok with people having several accounts and funneling these monstrosities to one Raiding account, but you cannot let me have a chance with Purple Crafts? This is absurd! How would you like me to compete in war?

Please bring this schematic back. Please do not Nerf my purple crafted 121’s. I have spent a lot of resources crafting them. You already took the RPK from me, along with thousands of my fuel.

I record my raids, so anyone that says these guns are overpowered is wrong. It is obvious that Methods can dominate firepower when raiding.

Again, please reconsider your actions regarding the schematic. Let us one account people have a chance. I have spent more fuel on crafting than I ever thought about spending on upgrading unique items.

Gabacho

Gabacho
  • 145 posts

You realize that some people can still craft them?

Did you only take away some schematics?

This is ridiculous Con.

MW3ProPiper

MW3ProPiper
  • 808 posts

Con didn't take any fuel from you, the RPKs were already a hot topic and was being considered for nerfing, so you weren't exactly without notice.

VS schem, schematic deletion, i'm sure you can get another schem from the raid haul or from someone else.

MSR's one second aim time make it inferior to the current 107s, even with the range and dps.

Andrew Jones

Andrew Jones
  • 242 posts

a few of my schems have gone missing too including the purple sword. I would appreciate if you could fix this

Gabacho

Gabacho
  • 145 posts

A lot of people lost the schematic. I am not worried about finding another one, I am worried about the schematic no longer being available. Thats fine they nerfed the RPK. But why let people craft them before? How can you support that? They wouldn't let us trade or upgrade them, but they let us craft them? But no, I am not asking for any fuel back. Just the ability to craft the Purple VS 121 again. I only Brought up the RPK so con realizes their trend of mistakes regarding crafting.

Thanks for the input but a 50% MSR is far better than a 50% 107 on defense. But yeah, I should have seen the RPK coming. I share the blame for that one. I hope this is a glitch and I can find another schematic.

grievance

grievance
  • 14 posts

I think con should have worked out some sort of repayment for all those who lost on crafting . Also the nerfing of the lmgs didnt seem right .It seems they were appeasing some long term players who felt like they were losing their edge to up and comers who were busting their tail to get better. The long term players had gotten accustom to dominating all the noobs for so long they have become comfortable and lazy . Then they knew who to cry too and got their way . It is silly that these people with 137 alts can be in multible alliances , scavenge and share , give themselves weapons and even flags during war . Flag swaps should be shunned in all forms . The little guy who plays one account and busts his/her tail on tasks and battles should not be discriminated against for the sake of a few . I am sure this will be trounced upon so enjoy ,have at it. lol thank you

Scrub McLordington LXIX

Scrub McLordington LXIX
  • 1,366 posts

There was a bug with the schematics, i think you will have to re-loot them.