• This topic is locked This topic is locked
109 replies to this topic

TanaG

TanaG
  • 128 posts

POPULAR

image.jpg

Motto: “Every kick in the ass is a step forward”

We are the merry men of S0N. We’re green mean raiding machines who think the PvP aspect of the game can also be a lot of fun if done with fair play and decency.

WHAT WE BELIEVE IN

We believe in having fun. We also believe in ourselves. We enjoy competition. We never give up.

We believe an alliance is just as good as the sum of its people, so we try to keep the sum positive.

We raid for #1 and we think everybody should. Settling for lesser goals is not in our blood.

COMMAND STRUCTURE

S0N is a democracy, which means we think the alliance belongs to all of its members and all opinions are taken into consideration.

Our ranks are The Assassins. The first in command are our Infamous Assassins and the second our Precise Assassins, They all are part of our extended leadership. We like to include as many people as we can in the decission making.

Infamous Assassins:

TanaG - cause what would this game be if nobody hated Tana!

skull_crusherrr – he crushes … skulls ..and stuff

Gabacho - crafts FTW

Konkan_Chapati – the nicest guy from Canada you will ever meet…after he raids you!

Wolfhound – "no comment"

Andre – the most silent killer of them all. If you stay still, it won’t hurt a bit!

Wurstl - second best thing from Austria after Mozart

Crr - BIIIIG CHEETAH!

billfgjhghghghgh - we all know who we're talking about :P

Kekkonen - he can make you sweat without a sauna

Precise Assassins:

Sai Hill - he's nice, he's cool, he's the sai man

Insane Ghetto - this weirdo, we don't really know him, he's a complete mofo and we protest!

Maxamiss - miss max, the newest of us, very chatty we're told

Eisvoleas - he's something between a Greek Picasso and a mean machine gun

Those on leave but with us in spirit:

TDFTW - our brother from another mother

Wasted Daddo - on extended leave

madnessmad - well, grounded

brave_heart - on a weirdly extended leave, lurking us

PrezakiasNtou - mr. chat ban ... is away and  missed

RECRUITMENT

Man, do we like to recruit! Really! You like to raid? You think you can make it in full blown war? Then you can join us. Do your best, raid the best you can and you’re one of us! A sense of humor is mandatory.

Don’t hate us cause we’re beautiful!

Edited by TanaG, 13 September 2016 - 06:06 AM.

JCBecks

JCBecks
  • 271 posts

Dat umbrella tho XD

DJfriede

DJfriede
  • 888 posts

I like the picture. :)

passing player

passing player
  • 440 posts

they are all trollfaces because the ppls they raid all got trolled.

Wasted_daddo

Wasted_daddo
  • 22 posts

I'm the one holding a mandolino!

TanaG

TanaG
  • 128 posts

won2.jpg

DZplayer

DZplayer
  • 361 posts

Breaking news: Leg1on gets beaten in epic fashion by S0N in round #100 and then self destructs by booting all of its raiders without warning! Soldiers of Dawn will now always be known as the alliance that destroyed Leg1on and ended L1N's dominance over the Deadzone. What a crazy ride its been!

Edited by DZplayer, 22 February 2016 - 08:34 AM.

Wolfhound

Wolfhound
  • 68 posts

http://prntscr.com/a65bkw

Unfortunately, some idiot ruined the scores ;) But ow well

Edited by Wolfhound, 22 February 2016 - 11:38 AM.

LexiLou

LexiLou
  • 2 posts

image.jpg

Motto: “Every kick in the ass is a step forward”

We are the merry men of S0N. We’re green mean raiding machines who think the PvP aspect of the game can also be a lot of fun if done with fair play and decency.

WHAT WE BELIEVE IN

We believe in having fun. We also believe in ourselves. We enjoy competition. We never give up.

We believe an alliance is just as good as the sum of its people, so we try to keep the sum positive.

We raid for #1 and we think everybody should. Settling for lesser goals is not in our blood.

COMMAND STRUCTURE

S0N is a democracy, which means we think the alliance belongs to all of its members and all opinions are taken into consideration.

Our ranks are The Assassins. The first in command are our Infamous Assassins.

Infamous Assassins:

TanaG - cause what would this game be if nobody hated Tana!

skull_crusherrr – he crushes … skulls ..and stuff

Wasted_Daddo – this Italian awesomeness of DZ

Ceddess  - known as “the French connection”

Konkan_Chapati – the nicest guy from Canada you will ever meet…after he raids you!

Wolfhound – "no comment"

Andre – the most silent killer of them all. If you stay still, it won’t hurt a bit!

RECRUITMENT

Man, do we like to recruit! Really! You like to raid? You think you can make it in full blown war? Then you can join us. Do your best, raid the best you can and you’re one of us! A sense of humor is mandatory.

Don’t hate us cause we’re beautiful!

I am level 10 and want to join an alliance, but don't know how. I play daily and see that you guys are in the top ranked alliances...can I join??

TanaG

TanaG
  • 128 posts

I am level 10 and want to join an alliance, but don't know how. I play daily and see that you guys are in the top ranked alliances...can I join??

Hey! I'd recommend you contact one of our officers in game. Look me up, I have the same name as in here, TanaG.

dragovich5d

dragovich5d
  • 13 posts

Breaking news: Leg1on gets beaten in epic fashion by S0N in round #100 and then self destructs by booting all of its raiders without warning! Soldiers of Dawn will now always be known as the alliance that destroyed Leg1on and ended L1N's dominance over the Deadzone. What a crazy ride its been!

To be fair, I'm pretty sure that SON had some of the raiders "transferred" over from L1N.

Wolfhound

Wolfhound
  • 68 posts

To be fair, I'm pretty sure that SON had some of the raiders "transferred" over from L1N.

Oh yeah? Like who?

TanaG

TanaG
  • 128 posts

Yeah what can I say. We basically all "transfered" from over there if you like to look at it this way. Here's the truth though: when things in L1N started going south, some of us created S0N. Most of the raiders in S0N besides me and Wolfie are not ex-l1ners. But look at it as it makes you feel better.

Ksyer

Ksyer
  • 7 posts

wolfy defected to S0N?

Wolfhound

Wolfhound
  • 68 posts

wolfy defected to S0N?

Long story

TanaG

TanaG
  • 128 posts

S0N, the one, the only, the mighty, has won yet another epic around and has scored AGAIN for the first time in DZ history an insane amount of points. For the memory of ALL those who participated in this absolutely crazy round, I post this here.

http://imgur.com/atMZRoF

Edited by TanaG, 08 May 2016 - 09:37 PM.

Wurstl

Wurstl
  • 201 posts

epic_111_00ybs1m.png

Edited by Wurstl, 09 May 2016 - 12:49 AM.

Sky_Fall

Sky_Fall
  • 1,222 posts

Oh, and hey Wurstl!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, HOW DID YOU GET 60K WAR POINTS?!

If only the sky was a trollface...

Edited by Sky_Fall, 09 May 2016 - 12:34 AM.

Wurstl

Wurstl
  • 201 posts

9932 warpoints, 483 flags, 9 lost

epic_111_wurstscore51jmr.png

Con

Con
  • 4,020 posts

Crazy effort you guys. Well done!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: alliances, raiding, S0N