TanaG
  • 134 posts

Crazy effort you guys. Well done!

Wow! Thank you, Con!

darkie

darkie
  • 1 posts

Hey, I would like to join.

Level 12 - have been playing for about 2 weeks - already love to raid  :)

I suspect you only accept high level players so it's cool if I am not high level enough.

But if you do accept low level players:  I am very active and will level up fast, I am willing to spend a reasonable amount to give me an edge.

And most importantly, I plan to raid...often...very often.

I want to join your alliance so I can participate in wars and, have fun and help you have fun.

My favorite zombie joke:

What do vegetarians say after they turn into zombies?

Graaaaiiiinnnnsss!!!!! GRAIIIIIINNNSSS!!!!

Wurstl

Wurstl
  • 203 posts

Hey, I would like to join.

contact us in the game ;)

Britney

Britney
  • 3 posts

good day sir can i join your team?

MrSurvivor

MrSurvivor
  • 21 posts

Oh, and hey Wurstl!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, HOW DID YOU GET 60K WAR POINTS?!

Maybe cause many of the people in the alliance are rich people who auto FUEL everyone back from every raid and try again? So glad they're taking a break this round srsly

TanaG

TanaG
  • 134 posts

Maybe cause many of the people in the alliance are rich people who auto FUEL everyone back from every raid and try again? So glad they're taking a break this round srsly

Your point being? Rich ingame people cannot play? ... feck off with your commie shit from our page! :D Seriously now...dude, get a life!

Edited by TanaG, 13 October 2016 - 10:40 PM.

Crr

Crr
  • 10 posts

I worked 40 years,  i can spend my pension whatever way i like it

TanaG

TanaG
  • 134 posts

I worked 40 years,  i can spend my pension whatever way i like it

Hey I can spend YOUR pesion any way I like too darling, can't I? Do you think all these noobs would mind?

Post Scrimptum: I need that fuel like my oxigen tank!

Edited by TanaG, 13 October 2016 - 10:45 PM.

Crr

Crr
  • 10 posts

Hey I can spend YOUR pesion any way I like too darling, can't I? Do you think all these noobs would mind?

DO NOT hack my pension fund!

TanaG

TanaG
  • 134 posts

DO NOT hack my pension fund!

Feck you! I thought we had a deal: buy fuel with pension fund, win DZ rounds, piss off some no lifers, drink wine, buy more wine! Where did all that go???? Feck! I was betrayed!

Crr

Crr
  • 10 posts

Feck you! I thought we had a deal: buy fuel with pension fund, win DZ rounds, piss off some no lifers, drink wine, buy more wine! Where did all that go???? Feck! I was betrayed!

I don't see no wine in front of me.. you scammer

TanaG

TanaG
  • 134 posts

I don't see no wine in front of me.. you scammer

Damn she forgot where she put her glasses again damn it! No way to live around this S0N scammers, man! they steal your glasses, scam your fuel, they rob your pension funds. No way out of it, I swear I am being abused! Immediate and drastic actions by the developers of this game should be taken against this shit!

Edited by TanaG, 13 October 2016 - 10:51 PM.

Crr

Crr
  • 10 posts

Join S0N today! do not forget to give your card number though at recruitment agency. We will keep in touch

TanaG

TanaG
  • 134 posts

Join S0N today! do not forget to give your card number though at recruitment agency. We will keep in touch

Yep we only take rich people with a life, not poor people who have the time to raid every 2 hours on a bunch of accounts, you know? :D (point being, either way you do it, you will still be bad mouthed. Join S0N, be cool and don't give a damn, live your life the way you choose and enjoy the game)

Crr

Crr
  • 10 posts

Yep we only take rich people with a life, not poor people who have the time to raid every 2 hours on a bunch of accounts, you know? :D (point being, either way you do it, you will still be bad mouthed. Join S0N, be cool and don't give a damn, live your life the way you choose and enjoy the game)

YOLO all the way

TanaG

TanaG
  • 134 posts

Wurstl

Wurstl
  • 203 posts

Despise the poor!

epic_111_01qws8h.png

and don't forget to brag about it.

MrSurvivor

MrSurvivor
  • 21 posts

Back! Sorry about all the crap I've been giving on this topic. Joined SON now and I can explain what happened:

Back when I was in L1N I really hated SON with a vengeance. I got trashed often and often times I didn't have enough resources to clear things up. That saying, I had a vengeance against SON and I thought they were just evil guys who trashed for a living. After a round off, I now see that it was a legit move, and that people have a right to trash. At least it's not melee exploiting...

Cherry

Cherry
  • 792 posts

Wow, S0N resting again coz raid king skully got no time to burn fuel.

That's the #1 since months, the one and only? Laughable :)

TanaG

TanaG
  • 134 posts

We're thanking everybody for the hateful input. Not that we actually need to explain to you guys anything, but S0N rests when it rests and raids when it raids. It has nothing to prove to anybody. Have a nice evening :)

Edited by TanaG, 25 January 2017 - 09:36 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: alliances, raiding, S0N