alliances raiding S0N

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
109 replies to this topic

Luke Ridiculous

Luke Ridiculous
  • 161 posts

image.jpg

Motto: “Every kick in the ass is a step forward”

We are the merry men of S0N. We’re green mean raiding machines who think the PvP aspect of the game can also be a lot of fun if done with fair play and decency.

WHAT WE BELIEVE IN

We believe in having fun. We also believe in ourselves. We enjoy competition. We never give up.

We believe an alliance is just as good as the sum of its people, so we try to keep the sum positive.

We raid for #1 and we think everybody should. Settling for lesser goals is not in our blood.

COMMAND STRUCTURE

S0N is a democracy, which means we think the alliance belongs to all of its members and all opinions are taken into consideration.

Our ranks are The Assassins. The first in command are our Infamous Assassins and the second our Precise Assassins, They all are part of our extended leadership. We like to include as many people as we can in the decission making.

Infamous Assassins:

TanaG - cause what would this game be if nobody hated Tana!

skull_crusherrr – he crushes … skulls ..and stuff

Gabacho - crafts FTW

Konkan_Chapati – the nicest guy from Canada you will ever meet…after he raids you!

Wolfhound – "no comment"

Andre – the most silent killer of them all. If you stay still, it won’t hurt a bit!

Wurstl - second best thing from Austria after Mozart

Crr - BIIIIG CHEETAH!

billfgjhghghghgh - we all know who we're talking about :P

Kekkonen - he can make you sweat without a sauna

Precise Assassins:

Sai Hill - he's nice, he's cool, he's the sai man

Insane Ghetto - this weirdo, we don't really know him, he's a complete mofo and we protest!

Maxamiss - miss max, the newest of us, very chatty we're told

Eisvoleas - he's something between a Greek Picasso and a mean machine gun

Those on leave but with us in spirit:

TDFTW - our brother from another mother

Wasted Daddo - on extended leave

madnessmad - well, grounded

brave_heart - on a weirdly extended leave, lurking us

PrezakiasNtou - mr. chat ban ... is away and  missed

RECRUITMENT

Man, do we like to recruit! Really! You like to raid? You think you can make it in full blown war? Then you can join us. Do your best, raid the best you can and you’re one of us! A sense of humor is mandatory.

Don’t hate us cause we’re beautiful!

I know half of those guys :D and I got an alliance already

Tom

Tom
  • 400 posts

Going to have to lock this topic soon, if you all don't cool it.

TanaG

TanaG
  • 134 posts

S0N, the one, the only, the mighty, the best team in the whole freaking game has won yet another epic round, now holding the records for the old system (11k scored during round 100), the newer system (over 60k scored during round 111) and the new system, winning the first round, round 150 and scoring over 112 k. Hugs and don't hate us cause we're beautiful!

round150.jpgupload images free

Edited by TanaG, 05 February 2017 - 09:21 PM.

Tom

Tom
  • 400 posts

Well you all had to keep going didn't you. Locked whilst I delete the trash talking going back and forth. If everyone keeps breaking the forum rules I'll just have to ban you.

Note: Not everything deleted was 'delete worthy' but I decided to get rid of the whole conversation as it was off topic.

Gabacho

Gabacho
  • 144 posts

jsknVd9.jpg

Great work everyone! Thanks for an intense round!!!

Edited by Gabacho, 19 February 2017 - 09:32 PM.

BLACKDRAGON

BLACKDRAGON
  • 207 posts

Nice round...But where L1n? :(

lael

lael
  • 242 posts

Karma is a prairie dog......great job ERA, SON and FXU (and L1N)

Cherry

Cherry
  • 792 posts

If even S0N, in this case Mr Wurstl himself use melee exploit we are far away from a fair war.

Thanks to S0N for not being better than FxU.

Guess a new age just started ... the end of clean raids.

cyuBUVA.jpg

BLACKDRAGON

BLACKDRAGON
  • 207 posts

cherry i think you blind, there is nothing about melee but using grenate to kill all your survivor. thts call skill using grenate to kill enemy. i prefer u make better defence. This game is not like first person shooter or third person shooter, its more to strategy game, you should learn more about it. and one more >wow nice building trash XD Xd XD

BLACKDRAGON

BLACKDRAGON
  • 207 posts

and cherry dont forget that you also using same skill too

image.jpg

^^^^^^^

Cherry

Cherry
  • 792 posts

blacky, I explained a hundreds times to you what melee exploit is and explained to you that I did melee raids on FxU to revenge for that shit.

Wonder if you will get tired of showing the same old log over and over again

If you don't understand what I am saying, you better .... you got me?

Wurstl

Wurstl
  • 204 posts

ERA started it:

15970431_1020814190469isd2.jpg

you might not see anything here and it should NOT be explained neither.

we shouldnt discuss this here... Tom? ..Im already apologizing...sorry for the drama.. i guess you must delete these comments again tonight as usually.

i can send videos to devs later

Cherry

Cherry
  • 792 posts

Oh well Wurstl, one member of ERA exploited you in 2016 and you justify your exploiting by that.

Man of honor, he? :)

Go and exploit the whole DZ, guess you get much respect for that :)

Forgot to add that we asked S0N in late 2016 to stop DAN_M abusing that melee shit.,

Answer was .... it ain't exploiting

NXrLjHK.jpg

So who started it?

Edited by Cherry, 23 February 2017 - 04:15 PM.

BLACKDRAGON

BLACKDRAGON
  • 207 posts

cherry i think you the one didnt understand. if enemy enter your base with melee + grenate and use granate to bom your 10 men and take the flag. so where from melee exploits? and same goes to another situation when enemy with gun + grenate and use grenate to bom your survivor without shoot its the same thing. He maybe use melee to save ammo, thts all :D  its about strategy how we capture the flag.

Edited by BLACKDRAGON, 23 February 2017 - 04:13 PM.

Wurstl

Wurstl
  • 204 posts

cmon cherry 12/31/2016 is almost 2017 :P

BLACKDRAGON

BLACKDRAGON
  • 207 posts

so let me ask you somthing  is it enemy will have chance win using melee without grenate/smoke? not right, so really need grenate to kill the survivor and take the flag. So there is nothing about melee and melee only have one function to break barrier, thts all. Hope you can understand.

Edited by BLACKDRAGON, 23 February 2017 - 04:17 PM.

Wurstl

Wurstl
  • 204 posts

is this a "give cherry attention" thread?

A Real Renegade

A Real Renegade
  • 491 posts

so let me ask you somthing  is it enemy will have chance win using melee without grenate/smoke? not right, so really need grenate to kill the survivor and take the flag. So there is nothing about melee and melee only have one function to break barrier, thts all. Hope you can understand.

Whatever then call it a grenade exploit. But be honest with yourself. The strategy relies on giving all your survivors melee or tiny ranged guns. It's an exploit whether you admit it or not. Anyone who uses it is a dick. There's no real justification for doing it at all.

BLACKDRAGON

BLACKDRAGON
  • 207 posts

Whatever then call it a grenade exploit. But be honest with yourself. The strategy relies on giving all your survivors melee or tiny ranged guns. It's an exploit whether you admit it or not. Anyone who uses it is a dick. There's no real justification for doing it at all.

what if the person using all ranged gun + grenate and use granade only to kill all 10 men?? 

Wurstl

Wurstl
  • 204 posts

blacky, I explained a hundreds times to you what melee exploit is and explained to you that I did melee raids on FxU to revenge for that shit.

who else did you teach exploits a hundret times? ERA maybe? - we should not talk to anyone about how this works. plz stop that cherry.

Edited by Wurstl, 23 February 2017 - 04:33 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: alliances, raiding, S0N