Photo

Soldiers Of Dawn [s0n]

alliances raiding S0N

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
109 replies to this topic

Megaman X

Megaman X
  • 52 posts

tanag this not your forum, anyone can post anywhere related to topic. so dont make your own rules in forum.

TanaG

TanaG
  • 134 posts

tanag this not your forum, anyone can post anywhere related to topic. so dont make your own rules in forum.

Megaman, no, it is not my forum. It is an alliance page on this forum, which the forum allows the alliances to do. People can post whatever they want but it is a matter of decency and fair play and mostly education not to spam other alliances forums pages with BS, our alliance war result and endless arguments I think.

I don't think it is that hard to understand. or is it? 

TanaG

TanaG
  • 134 posts

I do, however, appreciate all these people commenting in here. I understand we all have a passion for S0N.

BLACKDRAGON

BLACKDRAGON
  • 207 posts

tanag i think you didnt understand overall. you cannot control players to post message in forum, and so what if its alliance forum we just post war result. I know you in hurt because era beat son twice, so you try release the tension to other players. let con decide if its break rules or not and con will ban them. so far you the one spamming the forum. I don't think it is that hard to understand. or is it? 

lael

lael
  • 224 posts

Tana G #100 "I do not threaten and intimidate anybody"...TanaG son alliance post #69 "be sure that if you (i.e lael) show around here again trying to get son's forum page locked, I will do the same with every other thread you start on this forums! I am very good at it..."

1) asked con to lock thread cause of inappropriateness not for any personal reason.

2) my "friends" and "threats to your personal real life?" really?  I actually have no idea about to what you are referring, nor do I believe it should be discussed in this forum.  But to insinuate  such here is a form of bullying and slander...

3) Threats to expose gabacho and alleged pms and e-mails is basically "A Threat."

4) Bemoaning wallet warriors in ERA when in Son post #34 Tana G " Yep, we only take rich people with a life, not poor people who have the time to raid every 2 hrs on a bunch of accounts you know:)"  Wurstl son post #37 "despise the poor and brag about it."

There are many more hate-filled posts in this thread and others made by TanaG and Wurstl elsewhere.  

Wurstl is the one who posted son and L1n Stats on L1n's page mid-war even saying how their founders must be crying.

Seems like Son is great at "dishing it out" to others in their inimitable bully style, but become the vociferous whiners when faced with real challenges and something called "the truth."

Edited by lael, 06 March 2017 - 01:42 AM.

Con

Con
  • 4,051 posts

Who wants an extended break from the forum? Just raise your hands. Very happy to oblige. 

Wurstl

Wurstl
  • 203 posts

S0N recruiting active raiders... pm

TanaG

TanaG
  • 134 posts

For last war results, check L1N's page, that's where they moved the circus!

lael

lael
  • 224 posts

circus?

son post #6 tanag:  topless image upper left hand corner of war statistics and see l1n page for proof that son absolutely does offer to pay raiders to raid with them.  Decency?  Honor? Fair play?  We must have different dictionaries.  Feel free to post on AG weekly top 3 alliance war statics thread...Have a nice Game oh wait you are resting again zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

TanaG

TanaG
  • 134 posts

circus?

son post #6 tanag:  topless image upper left hand corner of war statistics and see l1n page for proof that son absolutely does offer to pay raiders to raid with them.  Decency?  Honor? Fair play?  We must have different dictionaries.  Feel free to post on AG weekly top 3 alliance war statics thread...Have a nice Game oh wait you are resting again zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

We sure do have different dictionaries! S0N never paid anybody. Whatever proof and print screens you think you have, you have to know that not even the game developers are looking at them as proof as they can be easily photoshopped. Am willing to provide a "proof" of that.... oh, didn't somebody around here get banned for using a photoshopped "proof" actually?

Secondly, the "toopless image" is a drawing. Of course, I take the opportunity to apologize to anybody who feels offended by a drawing. You're the first one in over a year now but you never know?! 

Also ... we rest as many times as we see fit and we certainly do not have to explain our decissions to you! If you actually had it in you, you'd raid for #1. But you don't so you wouldn't upset the wallets of your friends in ERA! Or maybe just because you don't have what it takes!

Edited by TanaG, 14 March 2017 - 09:50 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: alliances, raiding, S0N