Photo

Infected Bounty Needs Holiday Zed, After Holiday Is Over

holiday special infected bounty

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

joeIII

joeIII
  • 429 posts

Need some "?" infected for my infected bounty.  But the holiday event is over, so there are no "?" to be found.

Think this has happened after most every holiday event that has happened.    Not a big deal of course, but might be worth fixing the code.  I.E. if <24h to event end, probability of needing ? == 0.  Or after event end search and replace all ? with another kind at random.  Lots of options to make the infected bounty experience more professional and polished feeling.

Nconvenience

Nconvenience
  • 51 posts

I'm still coming across the holiday zombies. My only guess is, because they're your bounty target, they simply aren't spawning because of RNG. Happens often when you get tasks like '5 HERC zombies'.

Ronan

Ronan
  • 210 posts

I still encountered some of them too. Maybe this is related to the time zone (as for some time limited crafts in the past). But it is true that it would be a more "professional" measure to make sure they are not required for infected bounties at least 24-48h before they totally disappear. The situation described by joelll has been encountered and reported for previous events, but as he/she said, no big deal (what's the loss of a bounty ?) but probably easy to fix.

Edited by Ronan, 14 January 2016 - 05:41 PM.

joeIII

joeIII
  • 429 posts

Thanks guys.  Got three runs without holiday infected and just jumped to a conclusion.  Went back and just got one.  Sorry, my bad.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: holiday, special, infected bounty