Alliance Task/boost Rotations

War Boosts War Tasks War Rounds

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

MW3ProPiper

MW3ProPiper
  • 792 posts

POPULAR

This is a list of the tasks and boosts for the war rounds so you guys can know what the next round(s) are going to be like based on the round you are in.

Boost Cost (per boost, per person, at beginning of round): 28.75 Ref: infiniteideal

Quotas: 4800 wood/metal/cloth, 1500 food/water, and 4200 ammo per player (Do note that not all are present in a given round.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rotation 1: ("Round after Mega")

Tasks: 

Munitions (Donate Ammo)

Groceries (Donate Food)

Be Prepared (Find Gear on Manuals)

Gun Stocks (Find Weapons on Manuals)

Boosts: 

Automission: +40% auto success chance

Item: +10% more items, +10% chance of quality items

Repair: -30% material cost, -50% repair time, +25% wood/metal/cloth dropoff rate

Fuel: +15% more fuel drops

Mega: +20% chance of crafting bonus, -25% crafting costs

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rotation 2:

Tasks: 

Find Ammunition (Loot Ammo)     

Gun Stocks (Loot Weapons)         

Water Supply (Donate Water)

Wood Supply (Donate Wood)

Boosts:

Crafting: -20% crafting costs, +15% chance of getting a crafting bonus

Mission: -15% return time on manuals, +15% XP, +20% auto success chance

Survivor: +20% survivor health, +15% morale

Survival: -20% food & water consumption, +15% health

Bonus: -25% return time from manuals, +10% chance of quality items, +10% more items, +10% dmg to zeds, +15% fuel drops, -15% repair time

Rotation 3: (Cloth + Metal donation round = round before "Mega Boost")

Tasks:

Metal Supply (Donate Metal)

Groceries (Donate Food)

Cloth Supply (Donate Cloth)

Munitions (Donate Ammo)

Boosts:

Production: +20% ammo/wood/metal/cloth/food/water production rate

Repair: -30% material cost, -50% repair time, +25% wood/metal/cloth dropoff rate

Item: +10% more items, +10% chance of quality items

Combat: -20% ammo cost, +20% dmg to zeds

Bonus: +15% surv health, -25% return time on manuals, +20% basic resource production, +10% chance of crafting bonus, +15% fuel drops

Rotation 4: "Mega Boost"

Tasks: 

Water Supply (Donate Water)

Munitions (Donate Ammo)

Groceries (Donate Food)

Wood Supply (Donate Wood)

Boosts:

Fuel: +15% fuel drops

Survival: -20% food/water consumption, +15% survivor health

Crafting: +15% chance of getting a crafting bonus, -20% crafting costs

Combat: -20% ammo cost on missions, +20% damage vs. infected

Bonus: +25% more items, +25% chance of quality items, +30% mission XP, -35% return times on manuals.

Edited by MW3ProPiper, 23 November 2016 - 01:34 PM.

Prpich25

Prpich25
  • 239 posts

The tasks change slightly with every war round. Like the 25% war rounds. There has been times where cloth or metal would take the place of wood.

-Edit- Come to think of it, during a 25% war round back about 2 years ago we had a metal, cloth, water, and ammo. Or it could of been food? Not 100% sure on that.

Edited by Prpich25, 23 January 2016 - 01:48 PM.

MW3ProPiper

MW3ProPiper
  • 792 posts

the cloth/metal round + 2 other donation tasks ("round with 4 tasks") was the one preceding the 25% boost iirc.

Mega boost had wood, ammo, food, and water.

carloscar

carloscar
  • 47 posts

The tasks change slightly with every war round. Like the 25% war rounds. There has been times where cloth or metal would take the place of wood.

-Edit- Come to think of it, during a 25% war round back about 2 years ago we had a metal, cloth, water, and ammo. Or it could of been food? Not 100% sure on that.

The tasks and the boosts only rotate, so they don't change randomly, is always the same.

The mega boost week always have all the task to donate so the weight of the tasks is the worst of all the month, so for me is the worst week for saving tokens.

Prpich25

Prpich25
  • 239 posts

The tasks and the boosts only rotate, so they don't change randomly, is always the same.

The mega boost week always have all the task to donate so the weight of the tasks is the worst of all the month, so for me is the worst week for saving tokens.

After playing for just under 3 years, i can say for certain that there has been a cloth, food, water, and Ammo during a 25% war round. Ive seen it a few times. This is my thing i task, Ive seen slight changes here and there from war round to war round. They stay the same for the most part but there is slight changes.

Edited by Prpich25, 23 January 2016 - 10:34 PM.

MW3ProPiper

MW3ProPiper
  • 792 posts

After playing for just under 3 years, i can say for certain that there has been a cloth, food, water, and Ammo during a 25% war round. Ive seen it a few times. This is my thing i task, Ive seen slight changes here and there from war round to war round. They stay the same for the most part but there is slight changes.

This will update with the times, the tasks don't matter as much as the boosts.

Usually the boosts can determine when you get crafting boost and if that lands at the late parts of an event or after it, and I might as well provide other relevant info.

Edited by MW3ProPiper, 23 January 2016 - 11:11 PM.

Prpich25

Prpich25
  • 239 posts

This will update with the times, the tasks don't matter as much as the boosts.

Usually the boosts can determine when you get crafting boost and if that lands at the late parts of an event or after it, and I might as well provide other relevant info.

Oh for sure. That's why there is very little point in placing the tasks down as hard data in relation to the war round boosts. They will keep changing over and over.

MW3ProPiper

MW3ProPiper
  • 792 posts

Another round added.

Prpich25

Prpich25
  • 239 posts

Another round added.

Just a suggestion, might be something to just place down the war round number with each one. Give it a good reference point.

MW3ProPiper

MW3ProPiper
  • 792 posts

Just a suggestion, might be something to just place down the war round number with each one. Give it a good reference point.

Last I heard, all the servers were on different rounds, so there isn't a universal round number.

Plus, you wouldn't need the round numbers, if you know the round you're in, then you know the following rounds and what they contain because they are in a rotation (you can find out which type of round you are in with my list in the OP).

Also updated with another round ("Mega Boost").

MW3ProPiper

MW3ProPiper
  • 792 posts

Last round added, the 1-4 rotation starts at 1 (round after mega) and ends at 4 (mega), then cycles again.

MW3ProPiper

MW3ProPiper
  • 792 posts

Did this reference sheet help anybody yet?

Nconvenience

Nconvenience
  • 50 posts

tanks pypur c: ♥

But in all seriousness, it did help, thanks :P

Edited by Nconvenience, 22 March 2016 - 04:01 AM.

Sky_Fall

Sky_Fall
  • 1,222 posts

Good reference material, somebody has to gather up all the walkthroughs and guides together so we could play the game better.

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 459 posts

now all someone needs to do is make a research reference topic so everyone knows what they need for research

MW3ProPiper

MW3ProPiper
  • 792 posts

Now all we need to do is get this topic pinned...

Vahx

Vahx
  • 195 posts

Its usefull, so yes it has helped me

MW3ProPiper

MW3ProPiper
  • 792 posts

Any revision needed?

MW3ProPiper

MW3ProPiper
  • 792 posts

Pseudobumpitybump.

Changed yet?

infiniteideal

infiniteideal
  • 51 posts

I collect 30+ pairs of data, the result is:

Boost Cost (per boost, per person, at beginning of round) is  28.75

Edited by infiniteideal, 23 November 2016 - 01:31 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: War Boosts, War Tasks, War Rounds