- Should a new player not planning to buy DeathMobile Upgrade start at Kongregate or Armor Games / Facebook / Yahoo?
- No hate talk plz, personal experience welcomed.
After some research on this forum, these are the pros and cons respectively
- Pros: less flooding of rare items, items prices relatively fairly
- Cons: much less players (can anyone give me a description of the size of the Kong DZ community?)
AG / FB / Yahoo
- Pros: all these accounts are linked, so a much larger community
- Cons: price of items are fairly inflated
I'd particularly like to hear from Kong users and AB/FB/Yh users with no DMU. TYVM :)
P.S. For those who don't know, DMU stands for deathmobile upgrade. Deathmobile can be upgraded with a one time payment of 30 US Dollars (real cash only, not fuel), which will cause all mission return times to be reduced to 5 minutes for manual missions and 10 minutes for automated missions. (from DZ wikia)