216 replies to this topic

Con

Con
  • 4,051 posts

header-roadmap-2016.jpg

Con

Con
  • 4,051 posts

Hey guys, here's the roadmap for this year. Be sure to let us know what you think. We don't have a timeline for this stuff yet, but it should all be available this year some time. 

Again, thanks for playing and we're excited to bring you another year of Dead Zoning!

omar_abdallah_1

omar_abdallah_1
  • 121 posts

I LOVE THIS UPDATE!

con you are the best and dev team too

Pro_Tyle

Pro_Tyle
  • 117 posts

Just when I get used to sumthing...

BOOM

Con Artist Games spit out teasers and shit to keep us on edge XD

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 505 posts

looks like fun this year with all those new updates :)

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,150 posts

Looks to be a  busy and interesting year.

Not sure what you mean by a "bounty refresh time" though.

aurara

aurara
  • 88 posts

Can't wait for AI Raider Compounds, but so many other great additions.

Edgar V

Edgar V
  • 121 posts

Just one thing.... OMG! Can't we just go to sleep for the rest of the year and wake up when all this is implemented!? I can't just wait!!! :o

Edited by Edgar V, 30 January 2016 - 09:22 AM.

Nconvenience

Nconvenience
  • 50 posts

Crazy excited for these updates :D Especially the clothing and suburbs. Keep up the great work, Con! 

treemaster

treemaster
  • 121 posts

Great ideas for the upcoming year.

Just as a small note, can you make a small change to raids ?  This is originally skullcrusher's idea. Limit the number of melees on raids to 1. There is no reason anyone would need more then one melee for a raid. This change will end a lot of the arguments that are currently plaguing alliance chat and sometimes trade.

Edited by treemaster, 29 January 2016 - 02:13 AM.

warbrand2

warbrand2
  • 1,289 posts

Can not wait for the stadium, mostly cause IT is something I have wanted for a while now.

Frank Horrigan

Frank Horrigan
  • 25 posts

Now you're talkin, Con.

Obviously, i like it very much. I think this is definitely something that many players was waiting for a long time.

I'm looking forward to see that raider compounds, stadium arena and suburb expansion. The only downside i can come up with this plan, is the fact that all high-end, unique equipment, that players have been painstakingly farming and upgrading would become obsolete. Again. Nevertheless, new content is vital for the future of the game, and it is undoubtedly, the most important and probably most needed part of the roadmap.

I don't mind new clothing, the more customisation options the better. Alliance war changes and re-working infected bounty seems like a good idea as well. Reputation system is also a step in a very good direction.

These all are good ideas, Con. Take your time and do it properly and carefully. You have my blessing.

ruawizard

ruawizard
  • 426 posts

Looks awesome!

Hoping we can convince you to let us loot guns/gear from Raider Compound dead AI :)

DZplayer

DZplayer
  • 361 posts

Looks great!

Im interested in this lunatic that built the stadium! Who is he?!!!

Please bring back the 500 and 750 ammo boxes in the bounty reward box, they were very useful for raiding, trading, and war tasks.

Con

Con
  • 4,051 posts

2016 will be epic but I have some questions:

1. HOW low of a level are you talking about when you say the Stadium will be open to reasonably level players?

2. Will the clothing be what regular people wear (T-shirts, Pants) or will there be military and police uniforms available?

3. Will you bringing Ammo Caches back and reduce the rate of Green Kits?

4. Are you going to Make Burn Dressings useful or maybe remove them entirely?

5. Are you going to include guns in the armed infected update? (They could be used as bludgeons like TLS1 and TLS2)

Good questions!

1. Probably starting around 10, not 100% sure yet. 

2. Yep, it'll be a mix of everything. 

3. Yep, they're on the cards. 

4. That's very specific. 

5. Probably not, they were a weapon delivery service in that game.

Con

Con
  • 4,051 posts

Not sure what you mean by a "bounty refresh time" though.

How often you get a new bounty. 

kijhvitc

kijhvitc
  • 278 posts

Any timetable on these updates or are you gonna be secretive and drop little easter eggs again?

Con

Con
  • 4,051 posts

Any timetable on these updates or are you gonna be secretive and drop little easter eggs again?

"We don't have a timeline for this stuff yet, but it should all be available this year some time."

And yes, we probably will :)

ISOLAYTORE

ISOLAYTORE
  • 95 posts

2016 will be epic but I have some questions:

1. HOW low of a level are you talking about when you say the Stadium will be open to reasonably level players?

2. Will the clothing be what regular people wear (T-shirts, Pants) or will there be military and police uniforms available?

3. Will you bringing Ammo Caches back and reduce the rate of Green Kits?

4. Are you going to Make Burn Dressings useful or maybe remove them entirely?

5. Are you going to include guns in the armed infected update? (They could be used as bludgeons like TLS1 and TLS2)

5. Zeds carrying Guns? now you're copying the idea from a movie.

ISOLAYTORE

ISOLAYTORE
  • 95 posts

Stadium::     Survival Challenge, will this be like a zed compound raid? where we shoot/bludgeon zeds until a set timed limit?

Clothing::     Seems like a good addition.

Inf. Bounty::  Nice so it means we have now roughly 48 hours to complete each bounty task ^1.
                     Reducing kits chances of appearing might help DZ players of their anger management issues.

Armed Zed::  Nice addition, brings more challenge to the game ^1."

Suburb Exp:: Will it mean more than 3 mission raids now?

Ai Raider Compound:: if so, if i'm equipped with a white flag, won't i be be able to benefit from this?

Reputation System:: Another level cap means another set of items why not. up you go sir ^

Advance Happy Birthday to Dead Zone!!!

Edited by ISOLAYTORE, 29 January 2016 - 03:52 AM.