Photo

Roadmap 2016

• Please log in to reply
216 replies to this topic

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,710 posts

So tied at lvl 55 and earning dead XP? Perhaps the reputation could be scoring points in running missions/raiding, earning XP scoring up small bonuses that last a limited time but make actual game play with it's bonuses. 

Directly related to XP, including books and bonuses, random boosts on what you achieve like -10% return time on raids for 24 hours, +2% find quality items for 24 hours, +10% damage melee combat for 24 hours, +20% finding research notes, etc. And cumulative, so the more you play or raid, the more chance you could get a bonus. As you hit a target for a chance of a bonus, then that overlap of XP is swallowed up and you start again. Could even include minor stuff like healing a bit quicker, better chance of finding meds, being less noisy, being more noisy, basically a play with stats. 

I think that would benefit both camps of players

HERC Command

HERC Command
  • 31 posts

I think it should be a section in the store where you could buy boosts like Harpago said, plus other items such as exclusive clothing or something like that that won't unbalance gameplay. The number of boosts or clothing that can be bought every 24 hours would be limited so DMU players don't have all the clothing in a day and all boosts all the time.

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,710 posts

Would also be kinda sweet if new crafted uniques people are finding, could be a bit ore accessible... and are there Unique crated swords?

longorjames

longorjames
  • 210 posts

So, 2016 is almost at an end, will we also get a Road Map schedule/plan thing for 2017? 

There is a mostly-clear section of map to the left of the lvl 51 Green Plains, and more area below lvl 42, and 44 West Bricks and The Bricks, are you guys planning more either in between lvls or more end game content/extending the lvl cap past lvl 55 anytime next year?

Dying to know more of what's in-store for this game :) Keep up the good work.

WikaZ1389

WikaZ1389
  • 2 posts

Hi Con.

Just wondering when Z-mas will start?

This is one epic game and never goes dull or boring :) 

Best Regards and have a great week.

Con

Con
  • 4,111 posts

Just wondering when Z-mas will start?

Pretty soon!

Kalamazoo

Kalamazoo
  • 13 posts

Pretty soon!

Yay!

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,710 posts

Have you just buffed our holsters and reload vests? I've spent serious coin on these.

This is seriously completely unacceptable

Con

Con
  • 4,111 posts

Have you just buffed our holsters and reload vests? I've spent serious coin on these.

This is seriously completely unacceptable

Sorry, what? Can you be more specific. As far as I know there was no change to older items.

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,710 posts

Just sent you an email, all the stats mysteriously halved on my Harpago account for anything with a reload bonus.

I hit refresh on my main and things were unchanged.. hence the email

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 562 posts

The AI compounds are really interesting but really boring once you figure out the layout and I was kinda disappointed that killing the AI Survivors with M67s did not count towards the Fragger achievements but I know I really should not have expected them to

russgfx

russgfx
  • 10 posts

Harpago,

reduced stats on all gear and weapons can appear due to bug. Try to clear your cache,

this happened to me twice since I play, but everything was fine after refresh.

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,710 posts

Harpago,

reduced stats on all gear and weapons can appear due to bug. Try to clear your cache,

this happened to me twice since I play, but everything was fine after refresh.

Yeah, back as they were now, just came as a shock last night. I guess I should have figured the coding to the game can be a bit random and temperamental at times :)

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 518 posts

Some things are missing from the Z-mas event such as

-Supply boxes Naughty , Nice and premium

-Z-mas gifts

Edit: Boxes are now dropping.

Edited by Ghost Recon, 17 December 2016 - 03:37 AM.

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,710 posts

Premium boxes don't seem to be dropping.

Edit: Just noticed i've got one, that was weird

Loving the AI compounds, and the ones that are more than just survivor compounds. :)

Edited by Harpago, 18 December 2016 - 10:30 PM.

Door_Nail

Door_Nail
  • 11 posts

I think the suburb expansion was the only thing form the road map that I really wished had happened but didn't. Is there any word yet on this years objectives for your team Con? Since I know you guys are working on some new ideas for the zone for next year. I don't think that the superb suburb expansion idea should fall by the wayside. 

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,168 posts

Green Plains and Waterside were the suburb expansion that happened in 2016 (link).

Keep in mind that the "roadmap" is only a guide for what they thinking about doing.   What they say in the roadmap, and what ultimately is released may be very different.