Photo

Roadmap 2016

• Please log in to reply
216 replies to this topic

warbrand2

warbrand2
  • 1,289 posts

I have to ask is there any planned explosives, grenades or other wise?

Also a dare for the 4th of july weapon

rockets glare

weapon type: shotgun

weapon info: the rockets red glare is the ultimate firework, a m79 grenade launcher modified to work like a blunderbuss, as such it fires out enough pellets to always splash dealing damage to everything in 3 range, its down side is a 7 second reload.

A Real Renegade

A Real Renegade
  • 491 posts

Hnnnnnnnng

Love you CAG <3

Prpich25

Prpich25
  • 239 posts

Some salty children today.

The Architect

The Architect
  • 2,995 posts

I wish X makes another crazy hoard, one with HERC mines so that when they die, they explode.

Wouldn't it be funny if Con adds High-heeled shoes as equippable clothing for a joke?

Maruse

Maruse
  • 723 posts

Will we be able to raid the AI compounds when using the white flag book?

Edited by Maruse, 29 January 2016 - 06:39 AM.

DeadFrog

DeadFrog
  • 127 posts

Can the reputation system be made to reflect how long our account has been active?

We appreciate all the new content, but for the love of all that is good and holy, we need more loadouts.  I can't emphasize that strongly enough...

THE_BIG_BOSS

THE_BIG_BOSS
  • 12 posts

is it possible to have player vs player at the stadium?

Prpich25

Prpich25
  • 239 posts

Wondering about the NPC raider compounds and the WF book. Is it going to be like the island?

Vampitch

Vampitch
  • 15 posts

All these updates are very very exciting!!

I am very much looking forward to the AI raider compounds! Thank you for this!

omar_abdallah_1

omar_abdallah_1
  • 121 posts

a question:

the new clothes we can find it ? or buy it from store ? or boxs ? or event package ?

and nice change in wars finally you fix it :)

joeIII

joeIII
  • 429 posts

Very cool stuff all the way around.  Sounds like a busy year!

Just to repeat here the sentiment of many previous posts by a number of folks, game stability is still the most important issue.  Crashes remain the biggest deterrent to continuing to play, and pay, more.  I know the technical nitty gritty stuff is less fun, but its the primary concern of many of us out in the player base.  Thanks!

JCBecks

JCBecks
  • 271 posts

First impression: Wow!

Can not wait to see the targeting update (cough hopefully this week cough) :P

Stadium is a long time coming, hope to see that on the early side of 2016.

AI compounds are interesting - will attackers know before hand which type of defense layout it is? Just in case we need to practice a certain type more than others?

Zombies with knives?! Oh my! Better stock up on 70% melee gear...

I didn't see PvE PvP loadout buttons, must have been an oversight :P

Edited by JCBecks, 29 January 2016 - 01:57 PM.

RainbowDash_Love

RainbowDash_Love
  • 188 posts

Finally some compennsation for people that bust their ass off with doing the war tasks, Con can you confirm if its possible to get a unique Cricket Bat with the new skilled update ? :D

Maybe with the AI compounds i can hone my 'raiding' skills and join the big leagues :D

Overal great calendar, what will be your first focus for the beginning of this year :)

Overly a bit sad that ill be gone for the last half of 2016 >.<

Andre F S R

Andre F S R
  • 282 posts

Love the new upcoming year, just have a question, about that removal of bounty time limit but having a refresh thing, it will be like unlimited time to complete it and if we find it too hard we can reset it to have another one in an X amount of time ?

Blake_Kubrick

Blake_Kubrick
  • 34 posts

2016 Roadmap makes me wanna do an inventory cleanup :)

Question: Will the expansion of the suburb location include Whistler's Grove?

passing player

passing player
  • 460 posts

Con does not simply make things without making them epic.

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,710 posts

Sweeeeet!  Loving the look of this stuff guys! :)

MW3ProPiper

MW3ProPiper
  • 806 posts

Looks good!

Keep up the good work Con & Crew.

MW3ProPiper

MW3ProPiper
  • 806 posts

Alright, some more detailed opinions:

Lucky & Skilled Update:

-New weapons as of now need rebalancing

-Books with +% quality, If they can get +5% quality (hasn't seen a 5% one looted yet), then they're good, otherwise little reason to use over traditional OS (i feel like risk has to have at least some reward over just OS4, and not just XP)

-Tasks and research projects are nice.

Alliance War Changes:

Mostly positive, better/more efficient target selection is a plus, as well as slightly rewarding donators.

Stadium:

Intrigue me Con, I have no idea what this is going to be :P

Regular PvE has no challenge, just kite, even 1 man warhammer can do it, so i wonder how the survival aspects mix in with the challenge.

Survivor Clothing:

Finally we can get all white clothing to be arctic themed :D

But love the customization options.

Bounty Rework:

We'll see how it goes, but seems like going in the right direction to reducing player aggravation from some bounties.

New Suburbs:

Map expansion, more content, etc.

Raider Compounds:

Seems like a good stepping stone to doing player compound raids, we'll see how this pans out as well.

Armed Infected:

Throwback to previous games, seems like Ivan's Berserkers again, still easily kitable, but keeps you on your toes.

Reputation System:

This is *THE BIG MAYBE OF 2016*, so I can't really say anything now about current plans, but I can post some suggestions:

Big raiders can get a Raider tag when you click on their name, or big donators can get another one like that.

Events:

They'll have unique event content like always, and we're here to see what you can do next to blow us away :)

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 672 posts

omgggggggggg this looks amazing.

One thing I'd love over almost all of this would be to see is just a massive bug fixing/rebalance update