Photo

I Hate This Patch(1.7b 1032 Unknown Patch)

bounty infected bounty

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

MW Galaxy

MW Galaxy
  • 57 posts
1.7b 1032 unknown patch - zombie bounty 

if kill infected walkers -> zombie rush 1~2 (very high %)
if kill infected runner -> no zombie rush  (very high %)

iwqIcug.jpg
S7FD8AW.jpg

crazyeightyfive

crazyeightyfive
  • 266 posts

What you are describing is exactly how The Infected Bounty has worked for as long as I can remember.

The game seems to delight in giving you what you don't need to complete your Bounty.

Having the DMU makes this a non-issue for the most part, though I really feel this pain when trying to complete my alts' Bounties.

I can only imagine that for those who don't have the DMU on their main account, getting your third rush before half the time has expired while needing walkers must feel like a slap in the face,

omar_abdallah_1

omar_abdallah_1
  • 121 posts

MW galaxy

try to go to street or park i think those are the best place for bounty

and try to use the:

Book: Martial Law in the Apocalypse timed or perma

Challenge Book: Baiting Your Home timed or perma

MW3ProPiper

MW3ProPiper
  • 817 posts

MW galaxy

try to go to street or park i think those are the best place for bounty

and try to use the:

Book: Martial Law in the Apocalypse timed or perma

Challenge Book: Baiting Your Home timed or perma

Baiting Your Home increases compound attacks, which do not affect infected bounties.

Try Anatomy 101 for when there aren't rare infected on the bounty, allows you to kill off waves more quickly so the next one spawns in sooner (more infected killed per mission).

The Architect

The Architect
  • 2,995 posts

I think the best way of doing this is using Union-City Shorcuts, it will boost the number of missions you get. There's a permanent -50% return time UCS for 1600 fuel if you can afford that, and just go on missions and stuffs.

passing player

passing player
  • 467 posts

OR:

Martial Law, UCS50, Anatomy 101 all at once.

if u can afford them.

if not all then any

crazyeightyfive

crazyeightyfive
  • 266 posts

In all seriousness, did they ever fix the Martial Law book so it helped on bounties? Never actually knew.

The older, high % ones (the ones hitting 49%, etc.) are discontinued now, and the current versions are a much lower %. Supposedly they don't cause problems with the spawn rates anymore, but that's not first-hand knowledge.

Ronan

Ronan
  • 210 posts

The older, high % ones (the ones hitting 49%, etc.) are discontinued now, and the current versions are a much lower %. Supposedly they don't cause problems with the spawn rates anymore, but that's not first-hand knowledge.

Whatever the %, if there were a problem at 49%, you will have the same problem with a lesser magnitude at 15%, provided you didn't change anything to the spawn rate calculation (this is what is unknown).

Once I mentionned the spawn rate reduction as "vulgar" because it is completely obvious and used to a very high extent. You need walkers, you'll get 2 or 3 rushes (yes, that is believed to be impossible but it happens). You find hercs rare ? Just wait until you need to find police (works in the opposite situation).

I confirm it has always be like this since I started to play this game. This is a mechanism to make bounties harder to complete. Personally, I prefered to use the statistical effect with more missions (UCS50 and less survivors per mission) than using Martial law for which I never observed a significant difference in the success rate (permanent and limited versions).

MW Galaxy

MW Galaxy
  • 57 posts
please,
That's not

I remember.
Last December (1.7b 1004), it (Zombie Rush) is random.

However, since January (1.7b 1032 ~)
Suddenly it (Zombie Rush) is significantly increased.

Even it (Zombie Rush) occurs three times. (More than once)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bounty, infected bounty