Photo

How Do I Add Or Migrate To Another Facebook Account?

account facebook

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

techsin

techsin
  • 2 posts

I have the game in my account. 

I dont feel like playing it anymore, but my younger brother do.

I want to let him play it too. Preferably while keeping my access.

However if not then at least be able to transfer my account to him.

I dont want to let him login to my facebook account. 

Or is there another way to login to game beside using facebook account and keep all stats. 

I simply want my brother to be able to play my game without giving him access to my whole facebook..

Please consider allowing it, would appreciate it very much. 

Sev

Sev
  • 553 posts

Sorry but there is no way to migrate accounts.  It is a limitation of the database system we use.

techsin

techsin
  • 2 posts

Hey Sev, Thanks a bunch for taking time to answer my question. 

So is it possible to add another account. (i suppose if it's due to db than it's probably even more unlikely)

And for migration, if you guys say use sql, which i doubt... but say SQL is used, all needs to be done is change my account  facebook_user_id to my brother's facebook_user_id. 

he plays too but his is like level 3.. i am 13. so i give my facebook and my brother's facebook could it work.

Sev

Sev
  • 553 posts

I can't go into the specifics of all of our systems but it is not possible to merge, link or migrate one user's account to another.  We are limited by the third party auth and storage systems.  

MW3ProPiper

MW3ProPiper
  • 817 posts

Levels 3 and 13 aren't too far away from each other in terms of time played, and both would be considered "newbie" accounts.

Your bro's low level account will level up quickly, so nothing would need to be changed.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: account, facebook