Photo

Trade Sell Items For Fuel

Fuel Trade Sell Items Weapons

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

DJboutit

DJboutit
  • 47 posts

Would be cool to trade sell items for fuel like 200 pieces of wood or metal would give you like 12 to 15 fuel and the max fuel you could buy a day is 35 to 40.  Trade a level 25 or 30 orange gun get 100 to 125 fuel max fuel for weapon trade should 250.

Edited by DJboutit, 02 March 2016 - 01:26 AM.

Haziq Hamdan

Haziq Hamdan
  • 49 posts

it may be an exploit for getting fuel because fuel is the currency in the dead zone (for buying books and keys and stuff). beside con is kind enough to give us F.U.E.L. gen and a book to increase fuel drops in the dead zone and some boxes give fuel as rewards.

MW3ProPiper

MW3ProPiper
  • 807 posts

It'd be too easy, older players' inventories would farm the cap of fuel from their inventories (which are huge stores of resources).

Junk uniques would get sold for fuel when it is completely worthless.

Basically turning junk into fuel for most items. Then you have the concern of how to value really high end uniques.

I say no for a similar reason why we can't trade fuel; it'd be too easy to cash out on relatively worthless items and get valuable items like store books too quickly.

DJboutit

DJboutit
  • 47 posts

I am not talking about trading other players for fuel I am talking about trade a store or the server computer type deal

Ronan

Ronan
  • 210 posts

You suggest something that would easily double the daily amount of fuel we can get. Either you put a ridiculous low cap on these transactions (even 5 fuel a day is huge in the long term) or you don't do it. I won't put a list of the multiple ways to get fuel in this game, but we end with a lot more of this "virtual money" than in most other games. We also had a research upgrade to slightly boost our production recently (which is about the generator, so it can be looted by other players).

And the store thing we already have it but it works reverse. We spend fuel to get items, and we keep the huge amount of crap we scavenge and deal with it...

MW3ProPiper

MW3ProPiper
  • 807 posts

You suggest something that would easily double the daily amount of fuel we can get. Either you put a ridiculous low cap on these transactions (even 5 fuel a day is huge in the long term) or you don't do it. I won't put a list of the multiple ways to get fuel in this game, but we end with a lot more of this "virtual money" than in most other games. We also had a research upgrade to slightly boost our production recently (which is about the generator, so it can be looted by other players).

And the store thing we already have it but it works reverse. We spend fuel to get items, and we keep the huge amount of crap we scavenge and deal with it...

Unless you're talking about the ultra-long run, research will be detrimental to your uel supply for a very long time (the production boost is tiny compared to the amount spent on all research).

Ronan

Ronan
  • 210 posts

Unless you're talking about the ultra-long run, research will be detrimental to your uel supply for a very long time (the production boost is tiny compared to the amount spent on all research).

All summed up in the "slightly".

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fuel, Trade, Sell, Items, Weapons