I have questions:
1) what is the BASE chance to find quality items (per container)?
(I mean without any bonuses)
I guess there are two rolls:
- you make a roll for getting a quality item
- you make a second roll, which determines how good quality item drops (green, blue or purple, etc.)
2) Let's make a guess (these chances are the total result of two rolls mentioned above):
- green 5%
- blue 2%
- purple 0.5%
- rare/premium item drop rates are much lower and depends on how much you've got them recently.
The question is how an item giving +0.5% chance to find quality items will effect this?
The result will be additive:
- green 5.5%
- blue 2.5%
- purple 1%
- green 5.025% (5*1.005 = 5.025)
- blue 2.01% (2*1.005 = 2.01)
- purple 0.5025% (0.5*1.005 = 0.5025)
In case of multiplicative effect it would be a useless bonus IMO (I'd wear other bonuses instead).
It would be nice to know the exact drop rate mechanics for rare/premium items and how +0.5% chance would affect it (maybe it's not affecting it at all?).
3) I understand that some containers drop some specific things more often than other stuff.
For example, I know for sure that there are some specific containers that drop mostly water. I guess in this case a quality item means a large chunk of water, right?
4) Automated missions have lower chance of finding quality items. How much lower?