Photo

Need Advice

problem advice

Best Answer MW3ProPiper , 06 March 2016 - 01:32 PM

Alright, I'm going to preface my advice: I play on the Kong server, which is innately different from AG/FB, primarily through being devoid of the DMU, which ****s with the ingame economy (uni inflation). That being said, I have heard of crazy prices being paid on AG/FB that are unheard of at Kong.

Notes, Infamous ones aren't very hot on trade, but research ones are, ones most in demand are production, storage, and equipment. Lucky unis, they have been found to be a mixed bag of stats (non-lucky have better base stats, lucky ones compromise some of that for item chance), so I wouldn't trust them having much value. Skilled unis are OP, command a high MP, I would sell those, or use them yourself.

For PvE, you need bandos, bandos in the 70-80% range are cheap yet practical, all your gunners (recons, fighters, leader, etc.) gets one to boost their weapon dps.

Scavengers, medic, they can get the 

hVnbaJN.png

That will get you done with the basics you need to function. Any extra, spend on the best SCAR you can afford (aps comes first, extra capacity is nice).

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Haziq Hamdan

Haziq Hamdan
  • 49 posts

I need some advice on this:

I was putting my item for trade at the trading zone and somehow people message me to trade that item at the same time. I know that I can make a sweet deal on the item but the problem is I can't prioritize which is more important (weapons, gears, etc...) in terms of low levels (Level 33). So I need a guidance on this.

MW3ProPiper

MW3ProPiper
  • 817 posts

Need more details.

What item are you trading?

What playstyle do you have (raider, PvE player (missions only), DMU-alliance donator, etc.)?

What server are you on?

What do you think the value of your item is?

All of this would have to be determined to see how you can benefit most from the items you gain.

Haziq Hamdan

Haziq Hamdan
  • 49 posts

Need more details.

What item are you trading?

What playstyle do you have (raider, PvE player (missions only), DMU-alliance donator, etc.)?

What server are you on?

What do you think the value of your item is?

All of this would have to be determined to see how you can benefit most from the items you gain.

Item that every player need (notes, lucky uni, etc...)

Playstyle is PvE

Facebook server (I think)

Not much value I can think of

MW3ProPiper

MW3ProPiper
  • 817 posts
✓  Best Answer

Alright, I'm going to preface my advice: I play on the Kong server, which is innately different from AG/FB, primarily through being devoid of the DMU, which ****s with the ingame economy (uni inflation). That being said, I have heard of crazy prices being paid on AG/FB that are unheard of at Kong.

Notes, Infamous ones aren't very hot on trade, but research ones are, ones most in demand are production, storage, and equipment. Lucky unis, they have been found to be a mixed bag of stats (non-lucky have better base stats, lucky ones compromise some of that for item chance), so I wouldn't trust them having much value. Skilled unis are OP, command a high MP, I would sell those, or use them yourself.

For PvE, you need bandos, bandos in the 70-80% range are cheap yet practical, all your gunners (recons, fighters, leader, etc.) gets one to boost their weapon dps.

Scavengers, medic, they can get the 

hVnbaJN.png

That will get you done with the basics you need to function. Any extra, spend on the best SCAR you can afford (aps comes first, extra capacity is nice).

Haziq Hamdan

Haziq Hamdan
  • 49 posts

okay, thanks for the advice

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: problem, advice