Photo

Yahoo Migration

• Please log in to reply
139 replies to this topic

LLiquid

LLiquid
  • 2,531 posts

Since you guys are doing that process already couldn't we get the cue and move my account from AG to FB? AG is such a pain in the... neck. No? Ok.

A - AG and Facebook share a server

B - Yahoo! Is closing, that is the only reason the Developers have created the tool

C - How many players could/would use changing servers as an exploit to avoid being repeatedly raided by the same player?

Gabacho

Gabacho
  • 140 posts

Whats going on with logging on?

NightmareRaven

NightmareRaven
  • 106 posts

A - AG and Facebook share a server

B - Yahoo! Is closing, that is the only reason the Developers have created the tool

C - How many players could/would use changing servers as an exploit to avoid being repeatedly raided by the same player?

Why are you stating facts I know very well when it's obvious I was just joking? 

SpikeM

SpikeM
  • 6 posts

ok, so i have a fb already, to switch from yahoo to fb do i have to do anything other than logging into fb and click play now then enter my player name from yahoo?

Javed

Javed
  • 8 posts

I have made an account, do i need to start playing that account even just open the game to make the process easier?

Gabacho

Gabacho
  • 140 posts

Con - Some of us are unable to log in to either Yahoo or other servers - Says 'Server not found' - Started a thread with no attention already

Something going on with all the servers?

MrMorbid

MrMorbid
  • 1 posts

To whom it may concern, I have my FB player account number, now how do I migrate?

SpikeM

SpikeM
  • 6 posts

Con - Some of us are unable to log in to either Yahoo or other servers - Says 'Server not found' - Started a thread with no attention already

Something going on with all the servers?

i keep getting the same thing on yahoo, it did that on kong a couple times and then loaded.... now just waiting and hoping that my stuff transfers over on there or fb

Gabacho

Gabacho
  • 140 posts

I have been able to get in s few times the last two days, but that's it. AG and Yahoo having same problems for me

Ksyer

Ksyer
  • 7 posts

fresh meat for the server wheeee

ruawizard

ruawizard
  • 426 posts

Come to Kong guys, it's a great server. :)

SpikeM

SpikeM
  • 6 posts

how long does the switch usually take?

Lancealot

Lancealot
  • 42 posts

Sev said the migration happens this week. So when this week? Looks like the game in yahoo is set up for another war round. Guess as usual we can forget our plans because of lack of information. People have gave away gear and guns based on Sev's coming into chat and telling us that. People have quit based on false information!

So just when the h*** is it going to happen?

2trax4me

2trax4me
  • 9 posts

Sev said the migration happens this week. So when this week? Looks like the game in yahoo is set up for another war round. Guess as usual we can forget our plans because of lack of information. People have gave away gear and guns based on Sev's coming into chat and telling us that. People have quit based on false information!

So just when the h*** is it going to happen?

yeah not sure what is going on here but starting to think this is BS. everyone that wants to play is trying to figure out how all this is going to work, when its going to work etc. And con is MIA for the transfer?

Lance, you the one in my hood from gor? Where you going to move to? Kon or AG

Budda

Edited by 2trax4me, 14 March 2016 - 05:34 PM.

Con

Con
  • 4,020 posts

Just a few more hours now! You'll have 2 months to do your transfer, so don't panic.

MW3ProPiper

MW3ProPiper
  • 792 posts

Yahoo is shutting down service in 2 months?

passing player

passing player
  • 440 posts

Yahoo is shutting down service in 2 months?

That's what seems to be happening. Yahoo people have all their remaining time to get to Kong or another server, so most likely is.

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,134 posts

Drop dead date is May 13.

(Anyone else find the last day of Yahoo being Friday the 13th a little... odd?)

Con

Con
  • 4,020 posts

Drop dead date is May 13.

(Anyone else find the last day of Yahoo being Friday the 13th a little... odd?)

Haha, it's a bit foreboding, hey. Hoping everyone will have moved by then though!

Lancealot

Lancealot
  • 42 posts

Budda, Merlin and lance going to AG. Most GOR members are.

Thanks Con for the info now and the morning info