Just A Couple Of Suggestions.

raid pve book slots

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Prez

Prez
  • 8 posts

Hello.

I wanna start with an obvious thought i had months ago. Why isnt there a 3rd set up available? 1 for def 1 for raiding and 1 for pve? i think all that clicking of items is not that usefull just a painfull thing to do over and over. so i wanna suggest the addition of another setup so all that clicking gets removed. ( no idea if its hard to do) .

And here comes the second. I have been playing without spending money so far and i find that having only 4 book slots is kind of low. would it be bad to have 6 slots? or just allow us to equip same kind of books without the need of a third 1?

(EDIT) I wanna add something extra that has caught my attention lately. this trading way (open to buyer seller terms) is some times dangerous for new players who dont know how to pc their items carefully and kind of encourages scammers also. my suggestion is not something crazy just to implement in the game (when u are first able to trade) a warning  note to kind of prepare those players for future bad situations. warning them to try and ask a lot of people how much an item costs before selling or buying something or something like that.

Respectfull, The prez

Edited by Prez, 10 March 2016 - 08:09 PM.

passing player

passing player
  • 467 posts

this idea has been suggested but not implemented.

MW3ProPiper

MW3ProPiper
  • 817 posts

1. More loadouts is one of the most popular ideas on the forums, although there has been no official Dev response. Link: http://forum.conarti...-loadout/page-1

2. The book system only allows us to choose 4 books due to balance, so if you want to specialize, you'll have to sacrifice some. If we got more, I would implement one only for challenge books, or nerf every book in the game so it will retain balance.

3. lttjicK.png

Basically a "YOU HAVE BEEN INFORMED!". Con doesn't really get into trading, so it's mostly up to new players' wisdom, or older players educating the new ones.

Prez

Prez
  • 8 posts

and ok so about books. i use WF this round (i wanna rest) i have to use the capacity book since 500 is too low for any dmu user. (without the capacity book i have like 20-30 free slots max with all junk recycled which i rly cant do any more they are thousands. so i need to have 3 books already. now  1 book left... i cant even equip the 25% fuel drop cause of the 2 days lockout which would mean i am sealed on 4 books for 2 days if i use that. thats just awkward

MW3ProPiper

MW3ProPiper
  • 817 posts

Those are the sacrifices we have to make.

I would highly recommend upgrading your inventory.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: raid, pve, book slots