Photo

Pvp Bugs

• Please log in to reply
433 replies to this topic

Halbrek

Halbrek
  • 12 posts

Trap freeze and nade freeze.

This is listed in known issues as resolved, but is still happening to me.

It seems that only wire traps cause the game to freeze. Other traps are fine.

Grenades freeze sometimes, but not all times. Might be related to if a structure is destroyed but I don't think so.

I am on an HP Elitebook with Windows 7 Professional.

Using Latest Chrome Browser and Latest Flash.

4GB RAM

Intel 2.6GHz CPU, 64 Bit OS

Intel HD Graphics Family video card

Gronf

Gronf
  • 32 posts

Dunno if already said by someone, but glitched aps m107 with no reload time are really senseless, i think they are the ones with 42-45 aps bonus. Having them on defence is pretty hard to deal with

Buue

Buue
  • 657 posts
Maybe 90%+ bandos?

A Real Renegade

A Real Renegade
  • 486 posts

Maybe 90%+ bandos?

no, learn your shit. You always make uninformed posts because you don't know what you're talking about and you look like an even bigger moron than you actually (which all things considered is pretty hard). Ranged uni 107s with 42.5 aps have instant reload. 45 and possibly 47.5 aps also sometimes insta reload. No bandos involved.

xu3u4rmp4

xu3u4rmp4
  • 32 posts

HIaaUfI.jpg

The reload lock problem is still here.

Found while doing union island second wave HERC compound.

Square_Goods

Square_Goods
  • 4 posts

My White Flagged account Nick_Lane was raided with White Flag active.  Rather annoying is it isn't even setup to handle PvP attacks.  Any other reports of this issue?  

dhb52cat

dhb52cat
  • 3 posts

This guy SarDennia uses the bug to avoid being attacked.

I tried to attack him for 4 days, this msg stopped me from time to time."You cannot attack SarDennia  at this time.Try again later."

During this time i ever saw him online, and ever attacked me.

I guess he uses invalid layout, or any other way.

I dont think Con should leave him in the game,it feels so bad after he trashed my home and i can do nothing!

I really hope Con fix this issue, for i also find others use this bug. 

ps:my screenshot  http://prnt.sc/aftv5b

aurara

aurara
  • 88 posts

Reporting a bug on the Alliance Tab.

If you click the "Alliance" Tab, "War", " [Your Alliance's Name - CTL for me]", and then hover your mouse over "Efficiency" to give the current war stats.  For the past two weeks "Raid Points:" has had a value of "%pr".

Hope that helps.  Let me know if you need a screenshot.

Sir Raidalot

Sir Raidalot
  • 5 posts

Hello,

I found a wire trap bug while raiding another player, then I tried it in practice raid and I had the same result.

If 1 guy is disarming the wire trap and another steps on it, after few seconds the wire trap is disarmed succesfully, but the guy who stepped on it still takes damage. He runs away from the disarmed trap but he still takes damage untill death.

Practiclly if you stand on a wire trap while it is being succesfully disarmed you are gonna die no matter what.

Salacious

Salacious
  • 68 posts

I just raided a guy, and one of my five men was MISSING.  Three were on the street in the proper spot, one was INSIDE the enemy compound at the default unassigned spot for defense.  That's right, one of my attackers was inside the enemy compound with three intact compound doors blocking his exit.  I had no health portraits at bottom of screen.  I could not shoot or otherwise interact with the compound in any way.  Defenders did not appear to have spawned.

This is a ridiculous bug.  I sure hope it is not happening to anyone else.

The only variable I can think of is that I had a short duration book equiped to repair my compound, Whistler's Grove Handyman.  I never raid with short duration books, so it could be part of what caused it.

Gespenter

Gespenter
  • 1 posts

Hello, I am wanting to inform you of a bug that i have were the game freezes my browser while I am raiding another player, and when I capture their flag It freezes and I have to refresh my brower to be able to play again. I am running a Lenovo G505s 1 Terabyte Hard Drive, 6 Gigabytes of RAM on a 2.5 Giga Hertz Processor. I also am using a HP laptop with 1 Terabyte Hard Drive 12 Gigabytes of Ram using a 2.5 Giga Hertz Processor. Both of them are using windows 10 and the browser is Microsoft Edge. I am going to try it out on Google Chrome to see if it persists.

tuetran

tuetran
  • 1 posts

I am so frustrated with bugs of this game. I am talking about these two bugs below.

- The 1st bug: I sent 5 men for PVP raiding, however, in the end, only 1 man was in the battle. Even, from the attacker side, i became defender side 0.0. You can see in the youtube clip, i couldn't destroy anything, steal anything or even move out of the building. Finally, my only 1 man died in the battle with the injury while i couldn't steal the flag and do anything.

https://youtu.be/f3nl0n4Zqxk

- The 2nd bug: after that fight, i reset the game. In the next raid, when i shot to the defenders, there were two guys who were seemly invincible and didn't get any shot even 5 men shot him within more than one minute. What a pity I didn't record any clip for this 2nd bug.

CasualRace

CasualRace
  • 65 posts

Spawn inside building bug.

I sent three attackers.  My leader popped up inside the defender's building. No defenders (were they home?).  And I could not exit the building even though the doors were broken (could not shoot them though I tried).  Had to F5.  All three attackers are out for two hours and I have Lockout.  I would have taken a screenshot, but all it would show is my forlorn leader crying in the middle of the empty building.

trangttuong

trangttuong
  • 2 posts

I would like to report a bug on PvP raid:
I would initiate a raid, then proceed to be unable to see the survivor's bar. Further more, none of the objects inside the compound are interactable, despite pressing space nor e. And, althought clearly visibily broken, the compound door still block entrance into the compound

Image con be seen here:
http://imgur.com/a/9uVMK

Regards