Photo

Grenades 101: Difference Between Every Grenade

grenades question

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Haziq Hamdan

Haziq Hamdan
  • 49 posts

In raiding, grenades give you an upper edge in winning. However, why do people use M67 variants (shredders and boomers) more than pineapple variants and M26 variants besides their damage?

Maruse

Maruse
  • 816 posts

Seriously? M67s are better that's why it's being used over pineapples and m26. There is no reason at all except m67s are better in every possible way over pineapples and m26s

Why would anyone even need to ask this obviously people are gonna use the better alternative. 

passing player

passing player
  • 467 posts

In raiding, grenades give you an upper edge in winning. However, why do people use M67 variants (shredders and boomers) more than pineapple variants and M26 variants besides their damage?

It does more damage compared to M26 and Pineapples, more AOE (Area Of Effect) than M26 which is why it is preferred.

Andre F S R

Andre F S R
  • 282 posts

Because M67´s are better... in damage and in everithing else.

FLoor

FLoor
  • 143 posts

Not sure if you ever thought of doing this but you can use those things in your head called "eyes" and look at the stats...

Aubrey Dickson Retired

Aubrey Dickson Retired
  • 725 posts

M67s are used because they are the most modern grenades

M26s are from the Vietnam war 

Mk 2s(Pineapples) are from World War 2 and the Vietnam war (although the game does not say that)

I don`t raid but if I did I would not want a grenade to blow up in my hand because it is from a war that was fought 76 years ago

Edited by Aubrey Dickson, 13 March 2016 - 05:32 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: grenades, question