Photo

Add More Options For Less Lag Ex: Medium Play

fix fix the lag better servers pls fix lag laggy af feedback ideas STEAM?? better platform

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

hotshot20151

hotshot20151
  • 6 posts

i would like it if the lag on last stand dead zone was less or better options instead windowed mode and just full screen

I would love it if the full screen mode created a lot less lag it would save me from dying so many times ik its in beta still but if there was less lag I  would love this game

make it less pay to win or inprove gameplay

add this game onto steam , EA, or your own  I would love to fork over $7 or $29 at most for this game to be reasled to steam so we can play it without going onto armour games facebook and put in something like singleplayer or multiplayer so I can play alone and wreck zombies until its bedtime that would be awesome if single player you get unlimited survivors or 40 max surivors and you can make cars and get less return time I would buy like new skins everything if it had a better platform like STEAM not really EA but uploading this onto steam or your OWN PLATFORM I will promise YOU GUYS BIG $$$

pls add I really care about the community in conclusion ADD A new platform and MAKE THERE BE LESS LAG THANKS :)

sincerely reid

passing player

passing player
  • 467 posts

The more I read, the more it sounds like a noob wrote it.

Winspector

Winspector
  • 126 posts

The more I read, the more it sounds like a noob wrote it.

So, you're rude to anyone who makes a good point that doesnt affect you in any way? I feel better now. If that's just the new "yolo" of 2016 and something you kids do in order to socialize, then I'm cool with it. 

stuff

Did you try to close any background activity? On my work related computer I tend to have problem with this game when I run certain applications in the background and on my home-pc I have problems with lag when I run anything on the same browser that consumes ressources .... such as other games, a .pdf file or even google maps. Closing tabs and applications usually let's the game run great again, even in full screen. 

As far as I know there is no steam version planned. 
I'd LOVE to play this game as a singleplayer, without all the raiding and talking and other people. But unfortunatly that's not what the majority wants and to be honest it's not what the game mechanics aim for either. 

Edited by Winspector, 12 March 2016 - 08:26 PM.

joeIII

joeIII
  • 429 posts

I agree, I think CAG is leaving money on the table by not addressing their technical issues in this game.  Sure they'd probably have to hire an outside guy.  But I keep hearing from so many folks that they'd be down to spend another $50 or so if they weren't paying for laggy/crashy game play.  Maybe a survey is in order to check expected income against anticipated costs?

In the meantime, above are good suggestions for cutting 'lag'.  Don't forget to bump up the allowed memory space for your browser.  But the real truth is nothing will completely fix it until CAG decides to fix the code.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fix, fix the lag, better servers, pls fix, lag, laggy af, feedback, ideas, STEAM??, better platform