Photo

"alliance Invitation"

invitation

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Haziq Hamdan

Haziq Hamdan
  • 49 posts

I haven't been on and alliance for the last few weeks (and never want it) and somehow someone sent me an alliance invitation without said person in any chat (public, trading). Does this "invitation" come in randomly because I can't stand it anymore (mostly because I built the alliance flag to see the ranking of all alliances)?

hershelwise

hershelwise
  • 300 posts

Anyone can send you an invite in chat when you are online. Either they had saved your contacts and send you an invite from their contact list or they picked your name from chat and sent the invite.

Sorry to hear that people harass you with them, though the easiest solution would be to dismantle your banner.

Ronan

Ronan
  • 210 posts

Without the banner, you won't be invited, but there will still be some people offering to join their alliance. A polite and simple "no" has always been a satisfying answer for all of them.

Haziq Hamdan

Haziq Hamdan
  • 49 posts

Anyone can send you an invite in chat when you are online. Either they had saved your contacts and send you an invite from their contact list or they picked your name from chat and sent the invite.

But why do people want to save me as contacts? As far as I know I'm just like any other player... and the choosing from chat is very unlikely for me.

hershelwise

hershelwise
  • 300 posts

But why do people want to save me as contacts? As far as I know I'm just like any other player... and the choosing from chat is very unlikely for me.

Well I don't know.. :D Just wanted to point out how people are able to send you alliance invites. Dismantle the banner if it gets too annoying if you have no interest at the moment to join an alliance. Simple as that.

Andre F S R

Andre F S R
  • 282 posts

100% of the persons send random invites for everione with no alliance it´s frustrating and anoying, just say that u don´t want an aliance or remove the flag.

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 496 posts

100% of the persons send random invites for everione with no alliance it´s frustrating and anoying, just say that u don´t want an aliance or remove the flag.

I only invite people that ask to be invited by a alliance