Photo

Infected Attack

infected attack compound attack

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

tvsnake

tvsnake
  • 124 posts

I noticed some issues with the infected attack timing.

In a last few days I had only 1 infected attack/day, despite my daily 2-3 gaming sessions.

This is annoying, because I can't do missions or going to the island before the compound attack - I don't like to leave my compound undefended.

Oh, and I did not researched any Infected management to increase time between attacks.

Any idea?

Vahx

Vahx
  • 195 posts

Its not just Easter weekend for you, Zombie's like to visit relatives as well you  know..

tvsnake

tvsnake
  • 124 posts

Its not just Easter weekend for you, Zombie's like to visit relatives as well you  know..

Yea, Easter here too, but is not the answer what I'm waiting for :)

Zayzayer2029

Zayzayer2029
  • 25 posts

I noticed some issues with the infected attack timing.

In a last few days I had only 1 infected attack/day, despite my daily 2-3 gaming sessions.

This is annoying, because I can't do missions or going to the island before the compound attack - I don't like to leave my compound undefended.

Oh, and I did not researched any Infected management to increase time between attacks.

Any idea?

I guess this is what you're looking for.

Compound horde attacks generally occur once every 24 hours, although they may occur more frequently than that. The frequency of horde attacks can be permanently reduced by researching infected management, or temporarily increased by equipping the Baiting Your Home book. Attacks can also be completely disabled temporarily by equipping the Camouflage in the Apocalypse book.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: infected attack, compound attack