Photo

Reporting Bug

feedback

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

desighen456

desighen456
  • 10 posts

So I'm having some problems on my alt. The alliance get disabled very often ( the icon goes black and i can't click on it ) and also i get disconnected from alliance chat very often. Both of these happen extremely often to me. This is really annoying. 

ryvdyasjv

ryvdyasjv
  • 51 posts

it is a temporary error, dont worry

Edited by RYVDYASJV, 28 March 2016 - 07:41 PM.

desighen456

desighen456
  • 10 posts

It's extremely likely that it's your internet, not the game. What kind of speeds do you get? Are you using wireless?

I don't get this problem on my main account and i use 1 modem for both accounts. So it can't be because of the net. And yes i use wireless on both accounts but for some reasons its affecting only one of them. 

desighen456

desighen456
  • 10 posts

it is a temporary error, dont worry

I really hope so :) but i have been getting this problem for 1 round now and they still haven't fix it yet. Thats why I'm a bit confused.

ryvdyasjv

ryvdyasjv
  • 51 posts

I really hope so :) but i have been getting this problem for 1 round now and they still haven't fix it yet. Thats why I'm a bit confused.

no problem a few weeks ago have this problem xd

Code Solomon

Code Solomon
  • 13 posts

I got this problem a few times (like only 3 times so long?), too. I'm sure that's because internet contact. Why I'm sure? Because after few seconds, the refresh button jump out. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: feedback