Photo

A Big Announcement!

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

xavero

xavero
  • 53 posts

speaking of computer hardware, what's the minimum requirement for this game? and does it also use flash player as it's engine like dead zone or other game engine?

and give us some screenshots maybe?

jjmags

jjmags
  • 26 posts

This sounds so much fun!

I always enjoyed the Warfare games. I can't wait.

Now to someone who has never really gotten into pc gaming until LSDZ, what is steam and how compatible is it with labtops with OS windows 10?

I know nothing about it.

jjmags - it's probably the largest online marketplace for PC games. Very compatible with Windows 10, but your computer hardware will be the decider there. 

You can learn more at: http://steampowered.com

ok awesome! thanks so much!

Prpich25

Prpich25
  • 239 posts

Hot damn, coming over to my stomping grounds over on Steam eh? Well lets check this game out, i'll get a couple hundred people to green light it.

Edited by Prpich25, 12 April 2016 - 01:35 AM.

Prpich25

Prpich25
  • 239 posts

Are you guys currently enrolled in the green light program? Or are you planning to?

Tried to find "Con Artist Games" and "Warfare Online" nothing showing up.

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,149 posts

Are you guys currently enrolled in the green light program? Or are you planning to?

Tried to find "Con Artist Games" and "Warfare Online" nothing showing up.

Earlier in the thread:

That's the plan. We'll be rallying people to vote for us on Greenlight (process we need to go through to get approved) some time next week.

Scrub McLordington LXIX

Scrub McLordington LXIX
  • 1,366 posts

48b959491e.jpg

This was snapped from The ads Armorgames uploaded a while back for PAXEast If that's actual ingame screens, i get the feeling that Warfare online will be a major graphical improvement over DZ :D

Edited by Scrub McLordington LXIX, 14 April 2016 - 04:47 PM.

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 661 posts

Super hyped for this, will definitely vote for it on greenlight!

I do hope we can have multiple squads per cover, was annoying seeing my sniper get kicked out by 4 guys and then watching that sniper get mowed down by machine gun fire

Jaxx

Jaxx
  • 20 posts

The new gear, i assume they gonna have all the qualities as we have now, from grey to unique ?

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 661 posts

The new gear, i assume they gonna have all the qualities as we have now, from grey to unique ?

Wrong forum post

Con

Con
  • 4,050 posts

Ah you found it :)

That screenshot is in game. Taken with our cinematic camera we used for the trailer, but yeah, it's indicative of the level of detail.

Greenlight and website etc are all going up later today. Also, I'll be at PAX East! If you're around, come see me at the Armor Games booth. 

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 494 posts

Ah you found it :)

That screenshot is in game. Taken with our cinematic camera we used for the trailer, but yeah, it's indicative of the level of detail.

Greenlight and website etc are all going up later today. Also, I'll be at PAX East! If you're around, come see me at the Armor Games booth. 

Crap I wish I knew about this I have always been curious about what you look like

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,149 posts

This?

http://east.paxsite.com/

Con

Con
  • 4,050 posts

Crap I wish I knew about this I have always been curious about what you look like

No big mystery. 
https://twitter.com/ConOfTheArtist

Con

Con
  • 4,050 posts

This?

http://east.paxsite.com/

That's the one! I'm heading over on my own, the rest of the team is staying behind to work on Dead Zone :)

A bunch of the Armor Games creators are going to be there too, including Jay Armstrong (Adventure Pals), Jimp (Sushi Cat artist extraordinaire), Louissi (Age of War). They'll be showing off new games at the booth as well.

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,149 posts

That's the one! I'm heading over on my own, the rest of the team is staying behind to work on Dead Zone :)

A bunch of the Armor Games creators are going to be there too, including Jay Armstrong (Adventure Pals), Jimp (Sushi Cat artist extraordinaire), Louissi (Age of War). They'll be showing off new games at the booth as well.

Damn, badges are sold out, othewise I'd drop by to shake your hand.  That's right near me lol.

Edited by Zingman, 14 April 2016 - 11:08 PM.

MW3ProPiper

MW3ProPiper
  • 796 posts

Wow, I am actually geographically close to PAX East, so I might get to meet Con in person :)

EDIT: above post :(

EDIT #2: Louissi? Age of War was beast!

Edited by MW3ProPiper, 14 April 2016 - 11:12 PM.

Con

Con
  • 4,050 posts

Yeah, sorry guys, PAX on both coasts sells out really really quickly. It's a huge show too, around 70 to 90,000 people over the 3 days.

MW3ProPiper

MW3ProPiper
  • 796 posts

Ever going to come back in future years (and please announce it to use earlier :P)?

Edited by MW3ProPiper, 14 April 2016 - 11:20 PM.

Con

Con
  • 4,050 posts

Ever going to come back in future years (and please announce it to use earlier :P)?

Absolutely, I'm usually over there once a year. This one was a bit of a last minute thing. Armor had the booth space available for us and we haven't fully announced the game yet, so it was all a bit hush hush. 

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,149 posts

Absolutely, I'm usually over there once a year. This one was a bit of a last minute thing. Armor had the booth space available for us and we haven't fully announced the game yet, so it was all a bit hush hush. 

Does this mean Warfare Online will be available at Armor Games too? (and possibly Kong as well).

(And if you ever want some suggestions for dining in Boston I have plenty of ideas)