Photo

What Are Supply Boxes Worth?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Kneller

Kneller
  • 21 posts

I've collected some premium and various HERC boxes along the way, but no key cards. I'm guessing they need to be bought with fuel, which I don't have enough of to make worthwhile. In order to free up some inventory space, I'm planning to either delete the boxes, or trade them if I can get anything worthwhile for them in exchange. Do people trade these boxes? If so, about what are they worth? Thanks.

A Real Renegade

A Real Renegade
  • 486 posts

S W E E T | F A | F A M

Unless they're really old/rare herc boxes

Edited by OrangeDuck, 06 April 2016 - 12:18 PM.

Kneller

Kneller
  • 21 posts

S W E E T | F A | F A M

What does this mean?

A Real Renegade

A Real Renegade
  • 486 posts

Means they're worth nothing

Edited by OrangeDuck, 06 April 2016 - 12:55 PM.

LLiquid

LLiquid
  • 2,531 posts

Unless they are the 750 fuel boxes (or some of the Halloween boxes), they are worth this;

7-life-changing-hacks-for-you-eat-potato

MW3ProPiper

MW3ProPiper
  • 792 posts

Boxes are generally worthless with a few exceptions (only going to name the ones on the top of my head):

- HERC 5-07s (ones with the VM-24)

- Halloween scrap ToTs and scrap troves (for the cheap yet effective crafting bonus)

- Certain premium boxes (ones with PO25, and the pre-Halloween issue with PO25, uni token, CoC50).

A Real Renegade

A Real Renegade
  • 486 posts

Boxes are generally worthless with a few exceptions (only going to name the ones on the top of my head):

- HERC 5-07s (ones with the VM-24)

- Halloween scrap ToTs and scrap troves (for the cheap yet effective crafting bonus)

- Certain premium boxes (ones with PO25, and the pre-Halloween issue with PO25, uni token, CoC50).

There are more than just the 5-07 with the v. m24.