Photo

Low Rate Infected Dogs

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

z3kali

z3kali
  • 8 posts

This already happened to me twice, failed to accomplished infected bounty. Always because of infected dog. The rate appearence of infected dogs is too low. Almost clear a section only to get 1/5 infected dogs. I don't know this is a bug or ingame setting but please devs could you fix that?

Ronan

Ronan
  • 210 posts

What level are the areas? Because in the higher levels, you barely find any dog but you are not required to find them anymore.

Andre F S R

Andre F S R
  • 282 posts

Dogs and rare infected have more chanches to apear in places with many spawn points such as  street´s, Highways, CS Yards, UD Buildings, Prisions, Mili Bases, etc, etc.

Also Martial Law book migth help a bit wen it comes to find rare infected. 

z3kali

z3kali
  • 8 posts

Now I'm level 49. I don't know why "infected dogs" bounty appear in my list. I don't have any problem acomplished herc,scientist,fat,bruiser or any kind infected, only infected dogs became very rare for me and impossible to achieve.

Ronan

Ronan
  • 210 posts

At this stage of the game, an infected dog objective is impossible to complete. I believed this objective was supposed to disappear on higher levels. I remember a thread on this topic in the feedback or report section.

Zayzayer2029

Zayzayer2029
  • 25 posts

I admit on higher levels infected dogs are kinda harder to get but not impossible. I'm lv55 and I still get them. As other said, they seem to be rare infected. I suggest using this martial law in the apocalypse book combined with making a lot of noise (bull in china shop book + noisy guns). I noticed that making a lot of noise also increases rare infected spawn rate. At least it happened in my case. Anyways, for me they mostly spawn on both - small street, street, but also in HERC parks and surprisingly in residences/large residences. To make bounties easier and if you don't have it yet, I also recommend to get yourself Union City Shortcuts -50% book.

z3kali

z3kali
  • 8 posts

Thanks for advice, will be considered.

Roy Vice

Roy Vice
  • 6 posts

https://pp.vk.me/c62...CRrbzNeSwy8.jpg

Same here!

passing player

passing player
  • 440 posts

weird, considering I never got a bounty for dogs.....